Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectBlack Lily and my Titty
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=77649&mesg_id=77649
77649, Black Lily and my Titty
Posted by guest, Mon Sep-20-99 05:01 AM
For all you OkayPlayers who missed it last night Im gonna review the show in detail....<BR>Flo Brown : ROCKED THAT SHIT<BR>Jaguar : ROCKED THAT SHIT<BR>Jazzyfatnastees: ROCKED THAT SHIT<BR>Mary (drummer) : ROCKED THAT SHIT<BR>Okstreet team : ROCKED THAT SHIT<BR>3 7000 9 : SUCKED LIKE SHIT<P>Just kidding, but for real it was a great fun show<BR>Flo kicked it then we (3 7000 9) get up, I greet the crowd with Kwiss' patented "ARE YOU READY TO ROCK" Kick the set....then we get to APOLOGIZE...The okayplayers favourite song of ours so we were closing the set with it so i look out and everyone is going off (ever seen an okaymoshpit?? its breathtaking really)...then I see Nesta on Melanism shoulders and Im like ohh shit....then Danophonic stage dives backwards whilst still playing the guitar and im like ohh shit....then i look over...at this point its close to the end of the song ..the I said im fucking sorry part...i look over and see Tank trying to get my attention whilst cracking up ...im like what is she trying to say ...over the mic I ask "what is my titty hanging out?" ...and the Audience is like yeah....and i look down and im like OHHH SHIT....yes my left titty which happens to be the bigger of the two...and is always a rebel on some Amistad shit "give us us free"...was chilling hanging out in full view of the front of the audience (which were mostly okay players) and two photographers (i wondered why people were taking so many pictures all of a sudden) and a video camera (we are gonna have to edit the tape i aint lil kim yknow....momma it was an accident i swear it....Diana i aint dirty i swear it) So I said "I said im fucking sorry"....so there you have it so now most of the NY chapter have seen my okaytitty and Dans ass when he was mooning Tracey last week so I am sorry if there is no mystery left... <P>And to the okayplayers who didnt make it out last night and missed it<BR>I said im Fucking Sorry...<P><BR>Peace, Love and Heinekens,<P>Nou-Ra<P>"You're welcome to quote me...go on quote me...it makes me feel special" Tank<P>"You can hate us now. We won't stop now. We're posting now. We're online now..." Nasty Nou and Tank 'Puffy' Green<P>"You criticize and you flatter, You imitate the best, And the rest you memorize, You know the times you impress me most, Are the times when you don't try." Joni Mitchell, Woman of Heart and Mind