Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectExactly.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=76162&mesg_id=76234
76234, Exactly.
Posted by AquamansWrath, Thu Mar-01-07 12:12 PM
Here is a read I recommend for everyone.
Especially confused niggaz.

The CIA's Cover War Against Rock

Table Of Contents

Acknowledgements xi
Foreword xii
Prelude Assassination Politics of the Vietnam War Period: Fascism, American-Style and the Rise of Richard Nixon 1 (8)
A (Killing) Field Day for the Heat
9 (10)
Time Machine: The Birth of Top 40 Radio and Alan Freed's Near-Death Experience (Early Cia and Mob Influences on the Rock Music Industry)
19 (5)
Parapolitical Stars in the Dope Show
24 (11)
The Death of Cass Elliot and other ``Restless Youth''
35 (7)
A Murder in the House of Pooh
42 (11)
Brian Jones

Portraits in Carnage: The End of the Rock Festivals
53 (7)
I Don't Live Today: The Jimi Hendrix Political Harassment, Kidnap and Murder Experience
60 (16)
When You're a Stranger: Fragrance de Chaos---Investigative Findings on the Death of Jim Morrison
76 (11)
Like Coffins in a Cage: The Baez Contras and the Death of Phil Ochs
87 (13)
Who Killed the Kennedys? (And Sal Mineo?)
100 (17)
``Project Walrus'' and Holden Caulfield's Warm Gun
117 (14)
What'Cha Gonna Do? ... The Deaths of Bob Marley and Peter Tosh
131 (18)
Gang War: Sons of Chaos vs. Thugs a Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. Assassination Digest
149 (16)
Dancing on the Jetty: The Death of Michael Hutchence, et al

Synopsis
Since the sixties, musicians have been outspoken and powerful proponents for social change, making them a threat to those eager to maintain the status quo. Typically fond of drugs, they also make easy targets for investigation and exploitation. In this comprehensive look at more than a dozen suspect rock star deaths, conspiracy researcher Alex Constantine delves into the secrets that the record industry, organized crime, and even the FBI and CIA don't want uncovered.
Unearthing recent -- and successful -- assassination plots against Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G. as well as new information on the tragic deaths of Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, and John Lennon, this long-overdue report offers disturbing evidence that there may be more behind these deaths than accident, psychosis, and indulgence.