Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectAshlee Simpson's message board = sheer hilarity
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=4562
4562, Ashlee Simpson's message board = sheer hilarity
Posted by Orfeo_Negro, Mon Oct-25-04 01:24 AM
http://www.ashleesimpsonmusic.com/

open letter to you all.
10/25/2004 5:07:37 AM - by Ashlee Simpson.

Hello.

Please can everyone stop posting their asshat comments in new posts? The messages are intended for me to read, right? So, post them as a comment so i can read them all, and reply to as many as possible.

Right, now thats out of the way..

I know i said i'd never do it, and spoke down about lip-synching (LS), but i do not sleep very much (or haven't been doing much recently) and i have travelled a lot and done so many things, i have a lot on my mind with things that no-one else knows.. i did not feel up to it.

Imagine getting the chance to sing songs you wrote and recorded on SNL infront of millions. Then the day before, almost losing your voice or at least not being able to sing to your full ability (and before anyone says it, i can sing - so fuck you :p). I'm not going to lie and say that a big MUST for me is record sales - its the same for any band i guess - so the best option was to go with the LS and hope it went alright.

It didn't, i looked a stupid little girl but i have accepted that. Worse things happen. Instead of totally focusing on getting to me on my website, focus on who to vote as your president or something. Say something nice to someone today maybe. Realise i am holding my head high through my most embarrasing moment live on national TV, but it has passed now, i am ready to move on and make it up to myself, can't you move on?

If you want to make any comments please post them in this post and lets all just move on :)

It REALLY, can be, no fuck that, IS as simple as that.

See you all soon, and thanks for the support to the majority of people who are giving it.

Ash x x

COMMENTS
1 - 20 of 24 | Next

I HAVE THEM
10/25/2004 5:22:22 AM - by interwebbandit

I have Ashlee Simpson, Ryan Cabrera sex tapes

Hey sis
10/25/2004 5:21:05 AM - by Jessica Sympsun

Good job focking up stoopid, even my dumb a$$ couldn't be so retarded. As for eating you out, that's over now, get back in my shadow like the fake little kunt you are and let me be the famous one okay? Toodles

Jessica

A serious question
10/25/2004 5:20:30 AM - by jess_ausculture

Ashlee,

As an interested viewer to this whole schmozzle in Australia, I wanted to ask you one serious question - since you say in your post above you'll address some comments, I'd be interested in what you have to say.

I don't care in the slightest that pop stars lipsynch - whatever. However, if you talk in the press against lipsynching, you'd want to never, EVER be caught doing it otherwise you simply look like a fool. Of course, I'm telling you nothing you don't already know, so I won't dwell on it.

I DO want to ask though - what on earth possessed you to blame the band? And how are they reacting towards you now? Not overly well, I'd imagine.

For me, shifting the blame onto your hapless band was the lamest part of the whole drama and probably what will lose you the most fans.

Have you apologised to them?

CRYBABY!!!!
10/25/2004 5:20:29 AM - by mantleisking

You are a talentless CRYBABY.

Take your lumps about your Lip Sync thing and crawl back to where ever you came from.

The only diference between you and Milli Vinilli is that they KNEW they dint have any talent and when they got caught they fested up instead of making excuses.

Keep telling us how cool you are and keep cursing at people on messege boards.
Now thats a career move!! LOL

hah!
10/25/2004 5:20:25 AM - by Ashlee Simpson.

dsdsds: a good concert idea would be you on the stage with a microphone. paying people to say? i think so.

think about it EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU is thinking about my career, and talking about it. hell, i bet you'll talk about it with friends for a least a few days.

right.. so lets talk about YOUR career now..

point proven.

its simple.. please... stop worrying about me and start worrying about yourself and why you feel you have to dig on me - who is basically just a girl who is a singer.

Re: Re: Open Letter to you All.
10/25/2004 5:20:12 AM - by GEORGE_ZIMMER

HI... I'M GEORGE ZIMMER - FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. ASHLEE.. I WOULD LIKE TO FUCK YOU NICE AND DEEP IN THE SHOWER - YOUR FIST CLENCHING HALF OF MY COCK AT THE BASE WHILE THE OTHER HALF SLOWLY PENETRATES YOU. YOU WILL BE BLINDFOLDED WITH A HAIR FULL OF SHAMPOO WHILE RECITING THE LYRICS TO THE BEATLES' ROCKY RACOON. WHEN YOU GET TO THE PART ABOUT GIDEON'S BIBLE, I WILL IGNITE MY COCK FUSE AND BLOW A LOAD SO HUGE YOU'LL GROW AN ADAM'S APPLE. I GUARANTEE IT.

show your boobs
10/25/2004 5:20:08 AM - by interwebbandit

and youll be forgiven for this.

Don't listen to them, Ashlee
10/25/2004 5:19:52 AM - by AmberCatherine

I've been hearing so much about this and I just wanted to say my peice.

I'm not a "hardcore" fan. I actually just joined this "community" so I could post this comment. I do, however, LOVE your songs. They're original and fun - something that most sings lack nowadays.

Personally, I don't think that what happened is a big deal. I think that, yeah, it was unfortunate. But worse things could have happened. I also know that you're being shipped from one place to another for appearances and I can't immagine how tiring that can be.

These negative commenters are just being jealous, hateful, and downright fucking immature. They say you want them to blow you?

Tell them to go blow themselves.

Ashlee, I'm 100% behind you. It takes a strong woman to keep her head high through something like this. There should be more women as strong as you.

Brad Pitt could publicly shave Jen's legs tomorrow and everyone will then forget about the SNL thing. No worries. Just keep making music. I'm still listening.

- Amber

If you are wondering where all these ass holes are coming fr
10/25/2004 5:18:32 AM - by BlameMusicIndustry

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=general_any_topic&message.id=307395

They are coming from there. :P

I did not see your SNL performance. LS does suck, but I guess everyone does it sooner or later. If you are really depressed, this is not a good place to make yourself feel better, imho.
good luck

lol
10/25/2004 5:18:14 AM - by interwebbandit

I LOVE YOU ASH

IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN

I really loved your dance..
fox news were so MEAN

didnt they know you were a bush supporter?

Re:Re:Re:
10/25/2004 5:18:01 AM - by GEORGE_ZIMMER

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE OVER 23 DISTINCT SPECIES OF RAINFOREST LIFE SPINNING OUT OF CONTROL IN THAT GAPING GUNT OF YOURS? THAT TINGLING IS A YEAST INFECTION SO SEVERE YOU COULD BAKE BREAD. I GUARANTEE IT.

Wow
10/25/2004 5:16:28 AM - by dsdsds

It's sooooo cool for you to retaliate to all these comments, now instead of a few people pissing themselves laughing at each others comments, we can wait till you say something, and then piss ourselves laughing at that. Keep up the good work.

A good concert idea would be to charge money for people to see a giant screen with a prerecorded version of you singing while a live band backs up the screen. You wouldn't even have to be there! You could get some precious rest! AND rake in the cash!

wtf?
10/25/2004 5:16:23 AM - by kronchev

you can't say "asshat." thats what normal people on the internet say, not puppets. say it again and ill jack off to you in teen people. oh wait, thats all youre used for anyway.

asdf
10/25/2004 5:16:10 AM - by MilliVanilli666

Instead of debating with a bunch of immature kids here, come talk to the mature internet gods at Genmay.net -- We understand your situation and are willing to discuss it wholeheartedly.

Re:Open letter to you all.
10/25/2004 5:15:35 AM - by GEORGE_ZIMMER

HI... I'M GEORGE ZIMMER - FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. YOU CAN REMENISS ABOUT YOUR CHILDHOOD WHILE I WREAK HAVOC ON YOUR CERVIX. I'LL JUST HOLD ON TO YOUR TITS THEN - YOU'LL COME SO HARD YOUR EYE PATCH WILL FLIP. I GUARANTEE IT.

I have them
10/25/2004 5:14:35 AM - by interwebbandit

Ashlee Simpson, Ryan Cabrera sex tapes!

lipsinc
10/25/2004 5:14:15 AM - by klifferd

your in a pop group... you need to be perfect...

its not like a indie rock band or something like the new emo/scremo crazes where mistakes and off key notes are not only allowed they are expected and praised...

pop music needs to be perfect... madonna one an award for her live show, and she has been lip syncing for years... your fans who don't realize lip syncing is used are dumb

ashley
10/25/2004 5:13:21 AM - by interwebbandit

you will never be alanis, or whatever you were trying to emulate

give it up

you'll always be stuck in the shadows

Re:
10/25/2004 5:13:09 AM - by GEORGE_ZIMMER

HI... I'M GEORGE ZIMMER - FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. I WOULD LOVE TO FLIP YOU SIDEWAYS ON TOP OF AN UPRIGHT PIANO, GRAB YOU BY THE PONY TAILS, AND FUCK YOU DEEP WHILE YOU RECITE THE POEM O CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN. YOU'LL COME SO HARD I'LL NEED AN UMBRELLA. I GUARANTEE IT.

In front of the WHOLE world too!
10/25/2004 5:12:45 AM - by CraxyInside3

OUCH...

A DOUBLE OUCH...

OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!

I'm glad I'm not you right now..
if I was you all I'd want to do would be to Climb under a rock and DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENTS
1 - 20 of 24 | Next

+POST COMMENT

4563, Haha
Posted by CMcMurtry, Mon Oct-25-04 01:28 AM
What a fool. Her Jig Of Embarassment will forever be in my memory.
4564, i was like, WTF is she getting her Irish on or what?
Posted by Orfeo_Negro, Mon Oct-25-04 01:32 AM

4565, What the fuck does that mean?
Posted by EmDub, Mon Oct-25-04 02:05 AM
----------
"Boston is the best city ever," Ramirez says. "The fans are great. They love me. Oh my God. You go out to eat, they don't let you pay for nothing. You win it there and people will go nuts. I'm going to party for a month."

"Soxaholics Anonymous"- not admitting we have a problem since 1918

thoughtprocess, Johnny_Domino, DoctorBombay, Triber, cereffusion, Frank Castle, Harmonia, Shakyarump, EmDub, Jose3030, jbenok, nocturnal, 9duce7, Lach, JayEmm

4566, you know what it means.
Posted by Orfeo_Negro, Mon Oct-25-04 02:11 AM

4567, Honestly I don't
Posted by EmDub, Mon Oct-25-04 02:55 AM
----------
"Boston is the best city ever," Ramirez says. "The fans are great. They love me. Oh my God. You go out to eat, they don't let you pay for nothing. You win it there and people will go nuts. I'm going to party for a month."

"Soxaholics Anonymous"- not admitting we have a problem since 1918

thoughtprocess, Johnny_Domino, DoctorBombay, Triber, cereffusion, Frank Castle, Harmonia, Shakyarump, EmDub, Jose3030, jbenok, nocturnal, 9duce7, Lach, JayEmm

4568, did you watch it?
Posted by Orfeo_Negro, Mon Oct-25-04 02:55 AM

4569, you mean that?
Posted by magilla vanilla, Mon Oct-25-04 01:36 AM
<------

My Lucky Charms!
4570, jigga
Posted by jose3030, Mon Oct-25-04 01:32 AM
<- lol
4571, damn, i wanted to be the first with that avatar!
Posted by Orfeo_Negro, Mon Oct-25-04 01:32 AM

4572, Why did she do that dance?
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Oct-25-04 01:53 AM
She was caught lip synching and started dancing like Michael Flatley? I didn't see a clip of what happened.
4573, Look and Laugh (c) Fela
Posted by Orfeo_Negro, Mon Oct-25-04 01:54 AM
http://www.collegehumor.com/news/ashlee_snl.wmv
4574, i love the way they talk about 'LS' like it's a disease
Posted by Orfeo_Negro, Mon Oct-25-04 01:40 AM

4575, everybody gets it sooner or later. n/m
Posted by Steve O Tron v2, Mon Oct-25-04 01:47 AM

4576, it's serious.
Posted by arispect, Mon Oct-25-04 02:11 AM
i mean you see how much pain and anger it's causing don't you?
4577, LS killed Great Singers
Posted by fire, Mon Oct-25-04 09:26 AM

4578, it is a disease.....
Posted by Warren Coolidge, Sun Oct-31-04 05:46 PM

it's not sickle cell because it effects er' body...but its still and ugly disease that needs to be stamped out....

Vote for stem cell research so maybe it can help artists get on stage with a fukkin band and sing live...lol.
4579, lmfao @ george zimmer
Posted by Kungset, Mon Oct-25-04 02:06 AM

4580, RE: lmfao @ george zimmer
Posted by KJfunkin, Mon Oct-25-04 09:35 AM
No kidding, that guy is a psycho...LOL!

"No dissrespect bruh........but don't overthink the music...
That last statement you made was concise, but this is HIP-HOP...

This is what we do:
Spray paint on walls
Scratch records
Chopp samples
Emcee"
-9th Wonder
4581, this made my entire month!!!!
Posted by My_SP1200_Broken_Again, Mon Oct-25-04 03:00 AM
...show ur boobs!! hahahahha!!!
4582, RE: Ashlee Simpson's message board = sheer hilarity
Posted by ability, Mon Oct-25-04 03:09 AM
Damn, I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time..
4583, SOMEBODY BETTER TAPE TONIGHT'S PERFORMANCE!!!!!
Posted by betelgeuse, Mon Oct-25-04 03:25 AM
she'll be at the radio music awards in vegas.

it'll be broadcasted live on nbc.

-youre darn tootin

-okayplayer since 2000
4584, oh my fucking GOODNESS!!!!
Posted by fire, Mon Oct-25-04 03:32 AM
george zimmer is off the fucking meter! & HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE OVER 23 DISTINCT SPECIES OF RAINFOREST LIFE SPINNING OUT OF CONTROL IN THAT GAPING GUNT OF YOURS? THAT TINGLING IS A YEAST INFECTION SO SEVERE YOU COULD BAKE BREAD. I GUARANTEE IT."

SQUAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
4585, best alias ever.
Posted by Orfeo_Negro, Mon Oct-25-04 03:34 AM
I GUARANTEE IT.
4586, I cried...
Posted by JRems, Mon Oct-25-04 08:00 AM
George_Zimmer

wow
4587, of the men's wearhouse
Posted by fire, Mon Oct-25-04 08:14 AM
of ALL places
4588, RE: of the men's wearhouse
Posted by moveNshake, Mon Oct-25-04 11:32 AM
do you get the joke?
4589, RE: of the men's wearhouse
Posted by bski, Mon Oct-25-04 05:17 PM
I don't. Can u 'splain please? (C) Desi Arnaz

<<<<The Avi? Morris E. Day! SQUAWK!!!

" Another person I admire would have to be Sting. The music he's made over the years--I don't really listen to it. But he's making it and I respect that." -Hansel
(so hot right now)

"I smoked grass once, but I don't need that. Before the accident, I drank wine and beer, but now I only have a beer once in awhile. I eat a lot of cookies! (Laughs) Really! A lot of cookies."
(Stevie Wonder)

B-Ski

4590, of course i get the joke!
Posted by fire, Tue Oct-26-04 03:26 AM

4591, where else would he be from?
Posted by jd215, Mon Oct-25-04 08:13 PM
they must not have men'z warehouses in yr area
4592, i know what the fuck the mens wearhouse is!
Posted by fire, Tue Oct-26-04 03:27 AM
jesuschrist!
4593, No, but on a SERIOUS note
Posted by fire, Mon Oct-25-04 03:39 AM
i NEVER liked ashlee, i'm a jessica person.....as hard as that was to become, she's an endearing character....ashlee? a poor man's poor man's jessica & i don't mean that in no nice way (c) me via kanye......at least jessica can REALLY sing, which is her saving grace with me...yes sometimes it can be a little viva las vegas, but she's always been a singer....ashlee?....please, she's about as interesting as an 8th grade frog dissection
4594, I wouldn't go THAT far
Posted by bski, Mon Oct-25-04 05:16 PM
She's a better singer than her sister, for sure but still nothing to sneeze at...

" Another person I admire would have to be Sting. The music he's made over the years--I don't really listen to it. But he's making it and I respect that." -Hansel
(so hot right now)

"I smoked grass once, but I don't need that. Before the accident, I drank wine and beer, but now I only have a beer once in awhile. I eat a lot of cookies! (Laughs) Really! A lot of cookies."
(Stevie Wonder)

B-Ski

4595, RE: these kids are off the hook!
Posted by Airbreed, Mon Oct-25-04 07:42 AM
LMAO!!
4596, GEORGE ZIMMER!!
Posted by ronin soul, Mon Oct-25-04 07:50 AM
LMAO
4597, CLASSIC
Posted by Quez, Mon Oct-25-04 08:06 AM

"Fuck a button-up and I'm never shuttin up!!!!" -- Jimmy

"I'm back like cooked crack and I gotta good gat!!!!" -- Juelz

"And fuck Nick Cannon... I got cannons nigg" -- J.R. Writer

"And fuck the pop charts... I pop up like a Pop Tart, pop parts, pop legs, pop hearts" -- Killa

4598, Hilarious LMAO!
Posted by temps2020, Tue Oct-26-04 12:42 PM
"Why is Bush actin' like he tryin' to get Osama? Why we ain't impeach him and elect Obama? -- Common, Why Remix

Badgers Football in '04!

"Relaxed like Dru Down's hair" --Common

"Who the f**k said that? That is some one of those ridiculous things...shit is thicker than blood…you can take all those stupid things and stick them up your ass! Life is about the love of God." --Rick James (R.I.P.)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized that the Lord doesn’t work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me."

In the IPOD:
1. The Foreign Exchange - Connected
2. Little Brother - Chitlin' Circuit Mixtape
3. Nicolay - City Lights Vol. 1
4. Iomos Marad - Deep Rooted
5. Immortal Technique Vol. 2
6. Masta Ace - A Long Hot Summer
7. Talib Kweli - The Beautiful Struggle
8. Jean Grae - This Week
9. Stevie Wonder - Innervisions
10. Little Brother - The Listening
11. One Man Army - Project Fetus
12. UGK - Ridin' Dirty
13. 9th Wonder - God's Stepson
14. The Roots - The Tipping Point
15. Longshot - Sacrifice
16. De La Soul - The Grind Date

4599, Fuck you doing
Posted by Wendell, Mon Oct-25-04 08:03 AM
on that board????

Peace

Wendell

4600, just lookin
Posted by Orfeo_Negro, Mon Oct-25-04 08:11 AM

4601, you ARE George Zimmer, admit it.
Posted by MISTA MONOTONE, Mon Oct-25-04 09:05 AM
you funny duke.

...detroit...what...
4602, u had me dying over here
Posted by funkyprez, Mon Oct-25-04 08:52 AM
Men's Warehouse dude -- hahaha!!! I can just picture bearded dude from the commercial as some teen-stalking perv.

Ashlee's so punk!

4603, but who says ASSHAT?
Posted by tigerman, Mon Oct-25-04 09:20 AM
i mean, come on...
4604, It's a fark thing, as far as I know.
Posted by McDeezNuts, Mon Oct-25-04 10:15 AM
See www.fark.com

I don't know whether fark started it, but it's the first place I saw it used regularly.
4605, Actually its a somethingawful thing
Posted by Tiger verse Crane, Mon Oct-25-04 11:16 AM
In one of their earlier fake web posting things: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_K
4606, George Zimmer - Best alias ever.
Posted by KingKahn, Mon Oct-25-04 09:22 AM
EVER.

I GUARANTEE IT.
4607, LOL!!
Posted by MISTA MONOTONE, Mon Oct-25-04 09:26 AM
THIS IS HITSVILLE U.S.A. - MOTOR CITY, MICHIGAN....motownnnnnnnnnnn....
4608, Totally off topic but
Posted by bski, Mon Oct-25-04 05:13 PM
Your avi just brought back fond memories for me. I had a chance to visit the Hitsville museum during a stop in Detroit a couple years ago.

I got chills being in the same studio where Stevie and so many other legends made history...

(so hot right now)

(Stevie Wonder)

B-Ski

4609, HELL yeah man...
Posted by MISTA MONOTONE, Tue Oct-26-04 05:59 AM
Nothin' like it. I've been twice...I lost my breath the first time I stepped in Studio A. I encourage EVERYONE who ever comes here to make the journey. What they accomplished there is incredible.

4610, Despite the Dance,
Posted by George Zimmer, Mon Oct-25-04 09:30 AM
Ashlee still looked good. I guarantee it.
4611, *shakes hand*
Posted by KJfunkin, Mon Oct-25-04 09:43 AM
You are the man my friend, I have not laughed that hard in forever

"No dissrespect bruh........but don't overthink the music...
That last statement you made was concise, but this is HIP-HOP...

This is what we do:
Spray paint on walls
Scratch records
Chopp samples
Emcee"
-9th Wonder
4612, I'll bet you looked good laughing
Posted by George Zimmer, Mon Oct-25-04 09:57 AM
in fact, I guarantee it. But no one looks quite as good as Ashlee with a pearl necklace. I guarantee it.
4613, OH MY FUCKING LORD
Posted by Frank Longo, Mon Oct-25-04 09:57 AM
I just spit out my lunch with laughter. My laptop is ruined. You owe me at least a grand, George Zimmer. Guarantee me THAT.
4614, The only thing I'll guarantee
Posted by George Zimmer, Mon Oct-25-04 10:11 AM
is that after I get done with your mother, she'll be quivering more than an epileptic at the Northern Lights. I guarantee it.
4615, I'll stomp your face til my foot's covered in brains
Posted by Frank Longo, Mon Oct-25-04 10:18 AM
And I'll laugh at your death. I guarantee it.
4616, The minute you lift your foot
Posted by George Zimmer, Mon Oct-25-04 03:17 PM
I'll have a horde of my metrosexual staff hold you down as I penetrate your glistening sphincter while singing In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida. The experience will be life-changing, and you'll become a Eunuch Priest in Djibouti. I guarantee it.
4617, stop, fucking stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by fire, Mon Oct-25-04 05:22 PM
SQUAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i'm dying!
4618, That entire post
Posted by George Zimmer, Tue Oct-26-04 12:08 PM
reminds me of what Ashlee said the first time I dipped my shlong into her now gaping vulva. I believe I was playing a flamenco version of "Don't Cry for me Argentina" on the guitar at the time. Unfortunately, I had to dispose of that guitar, as Ashlee's orgasm was so explosive that her secret juices melted right through the neck and strings of the guitar. Ashlee's never felt such hulking manhood as mine. I guarantee it.
4619, You win, since I am now dead
Posted by Frank Longo, Mon Oct-25-04 05:32 PM

4620, Oh No !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Silky1, Tue Oct-26-04 05:53 PM
>I'll have a horde of my metrosexual staff hold you down as I
>penetrate your glistening sphincter while singing
>In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida. The experience will be life-changing,
>and you'll become a Eunuch Priest in Djibouti. I guarantee
>it.

ROTFL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Silk.
Later
4621, If you read only ONE reply today...#46 MUST BE IT!!!
Posted by Solitayre, Tue Oct-26-04 06:37 PM

4622, LOL
Posted by AFKAP_of_Darkness, Mon Oct-25-04 10:56 AM

4623, George Zimmer..."I gaurantee it"
Posted by mefe, Mon Oct-25-04 07:06 PM
This has got to be the new "I'm Rick James Bitch"

definitely sig worthy
4624, hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Posted by darrylclark jr, Mon Oct-25-04 07:53 PM
this is the funniest isht EVER!
4625, If she hadn't done the dance of shame.........
Posted by ThatOtherChick, Mon Oct-25-04 08:21 PM
she wouldn't be getting such a backlash. People would have just thought it was a technical hiccup. They would have started over like a live band does and moved on. But doing the Flatley thing just gave the media more to play with.

Poor Ashley.lol!

4626, damn....y'all love me
Posted by qoolquest, Mon Oct-25-04 10:19 PM
i mean really really love me.

cause no matter how i done fucked up round here.

shit aint never got that bad.

the zimmer cat is GANGSTA!

muahahahahahahahahah.

on the real....this further makes jessica a real winner to me. cause at the end of the day? i see jessica as a republican and ash as a "packaged" democrat. both have the same actions...but at the end of the day....at least jess is letting you know that she aint the sharpest tool in the shed. ash came at us like she is all "real" and shit.---when at the end of the day...she is MORE dumber than jess "pretends" to be.
4627, ?uest, this better not mean
Posted by magilla vanilla, Tue Oct-26-04 12:04 AM
what I think it means. . .

please don't let it mean that.
4628, if it does, that shit is straight funny.
Posted by lazyboi, Tue Oct-26-04 02:10 AM
my teams 5-2, 6-0

they call me big L'lay http://profile.myspace.com/users/5578401
4629, the familiarity
Posted by jd215, Tue Oct-26-04 07:26 PM
that was no ny times " ms. simpson"
4630, what does it mean?
Posted by qoolquest, Tue Oct-26-04 07:37 PM
i mean
wow....sometimes cats ride me h--pause--hard.

but man....

i'll take a phren sucks post anyday compared to this shit.
4631, ain't riding nothing but a bus
Posted by magilla vanilla, Tue Oct-26-04 08:13 PM
but man, picking the idiot over the packaged guy just 'cause you know what you're getting up front? Sorry man, then we got to argue (c) Baraka.

Nothing personal. But with the possibility to remove the idiot in a week, I'm taking no metaphors for granted.
4632, i prefer jessica
Posted by eldealo, Tue Oct-26-04 01:48 AM
but i don't care much for either. at least ashlee admits it. maybe she didn't have much choice, but that post of hers was straight up. she will probably always look like a fool now, but i thought the posts that followed her apology were pretty fucked up. then again, maybe she should not have baited people to post negatively.

"You would think that by 1980 there would've been a lot of songs about head, but apparently there weren't. I can see why there haven't been any since (other than rap songs of course, of which there've been plenty). How was anybody really going to improve on this? I definitely need to have this song playing the next time I get my knob shined. In fact, where's my wallet? Shit, I'm broke." --->> Byron Crawford on "Head".

4633, presumably this zimmer fellow will now be dead horse'd.
Posted by Jehan, Tue Oct-26-04 01:53 AM

|Fliteweight|
4634, I won't be Dead Horse'd
Posted by George Zimmer, Tue Oct-26-04 12:09 PM
but I will be Donkey Punching the mothers of anyone who opposes me. I guarantee it.
4635, Donkey Punching...NICE!
Posted by musickman, Tue Oct-26-04 01:28 PM
Peace,

"I'm The Music Maaaannnn" - Masta Ace

4636, christ.
Posted by Jehan, Tue Oct-26-04 08:35 PM

|Fliteweight|
4637, michael jackson-
Posted by betelgeuse, Tue Oct-26-04 02:11 AM
has been lipsynching nonstop since the mid-90's.

strange nobody ever fell over that.

on the other hand, he didn't fuck up like this.

(he's still a terrible lipsyncher though.)

-youre darn tootin

-okayplayer since 2000
4638, RE: michael jackson-
Posted by eldealo, Tue Oct-26-04 02:49 AM
i don't call mj denouncing lip synching. we all know that he could perform his ass off whether he lip synched or not. personally i don't care to see a live show w/ lip synching. but some cats are just batty over being near the artist and watching them dance and shit. i could care less about theatrics if its at the expense of the vocal performance.

"You would think that by 1980 there would've been a lot of songs about head, but apparently there weren't. I can see why there haven't been any since (other than rap songs of course, of which there've been plenty). How was anybody really going to improve on this? I definitely need to have this song playing the next time I get my knob shined. In fact, where's my wallet? Shit, I'm broke." --->> Byron Crawford on "Head".

4639, did u just compare the legendary mj to ashlee f-in simp
Posted by fire, Tue Oct-26-04 06:38 AM

4640, RE: did u just compare the legendary mj to ashlee f-in
Posted by WhiteNotion, Tue Oct-26-04 06:40 AM
haha. well put.

giving you true flows since 1985.
4641, for the sake of discussion-
Posted by betelgeuse, Wed Oct-27-04 12:43 AM
i compared two people in the music bizz that lip synch.

1. an artist formerly know as the king of pop;

2. a pop act gone famous cause of an "incident".

both lipsynch, but the relatively unknown act catches all the
flack. mike gets away with it. i never quite understood that.

you people forgive him because he's given you so much already?
that's kind of absurd. a pretty weak statement if you ask me.

-youre darn tootin

-okayplayer since 2000
4642, RE: michael jackson-
Posted by Mafamaticks, Tue Oct-26-04 06:53 AM
Michael Jackson danced at most of his shows. That shit kills your breath control. He put on a show. I ain't paying no money if you gonna walk back and forth and lip sync. If you ain't dancing you better be singing, blackie.
4643, Memo to George Zimmer
Posted by ErnestLee, Tue Oct-26-04 01:16 PM
It's "You're gonna like the way you look...I guarantee it"
4644, Thank you for correcting me
Posted by George Zimmer, Tue Oct-26-04 03:53 PM
I was caught up in my fond reminiscence of Ashlee Simpson's now disease-ridden velvet canal.

I will reward you with many riches, and shower you in gold and pearls. I guarantee it.
4645, WTF?? the guy from the mens warehouse commercial?
Posted by My_SP1200_Broken_Again, Tue Oct-26-04 04:46 PM
4646, RE: Ashlee Simpson's message board = sheer hilarity
Posted by Okay Lurker, Tue Oct-26-04 05:09 PM
lol... oh shit... zimmmer.

hahahhaahaha
4647, i'm afraid to click that shit...
Posted by JTBLQ, Tue Oct-26-04 06:44 PM
shit seems like a pedophile hangout...
yck...

jetblack y'all...

okayplayer = music/movie/multimedia snob, period....

my 2004 Top Ten...fuck theirs..
1. Madvillian - Madvilliany
2. De La Soul - Grind Date
3. Mos Def - The New Danger
4. The Roots - The Tipping Point
5. Kanye West - The College Dropout
6. Murs and 9th Wonder - Murs 3:16
7. K-os - Joyful Rebellion
8. Rapheal Saadiq - Ray Ray
9. Talib Kweli - Beautiful Struggle
10. Prince Po - The Slickness

RED....
http://www.geocities.com/jtblq/
METAL FACE DOOM - MM FOOD - November 16, 2004...
http://www.hiphopsite.com/search/?ITEM=55E2D805-D216-4A77-9E88-759199AB968F
4648, RFLMBAO!!!!!!GEORGIE!!!!!!!ARCHIVE!!!!!!
Posted by Mau777, Wed Oct-27-04 01:01 AM
This was funny to:

"I LOVE YOU ASH

IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN

I really loved your dance..
fox news were so MEAN

didnt they know you were a bush supporter?"

LMAO!!!

RealTalkInfinite
4649, i'[ve never laughed so hard @ a internet poster in my l
Posted by Binlahab, Wed Oct-27-04 01:20 AM
george zimmer has made my day/night/week/month/millenium

the relentless pursuit of perfection

the cards better beat the red sox.
4650, wholehearted cosign.
Posted by MISTA MONOTONE, Wed Oct-27-04 02:43 AM
As if the link wasn't funny enough...Zimmer is KILLING this thread. This needs to be archived.

4651, Illest thing about this is...
Posted by MISTA MONOTONE, Wed Oct-27-04 02:44 AM
I thought Men's Warehouse was a local chain. I guess not!!

4652, i thought so too!
Posted by Orfeo_Negro, Wed Oct-27-04 02:45 AM

4653, OKP George Zimmer is not on the same level
Posted by Lightfoot, Wed Oct-27-04 06:22 AM
Good alias, but the one in the Ashlee Simpson board is on a whole other plane of alias existence...coming with the all caps, excessive graphic imagery of Ashlee, and introducing himself as the Founder and CEO of the men's warehouse everytime...genius.
4654, true, he needs to tighten up his game
Posted by Orfeo_Negro, Wed Oct-27-04 06:42 AM
and lean on that caps lock key... it makes all the difference in tone
4655, any new posts on Ashlee's site?
Posted by funkyprez, Wed Oct-27-04 06:39 AM
I need a good laugh.
4656, is it wrong to feel bad for ashlee simpson?
Posted by thislovejawns, Wed Oct-27-04 10:52 AM
i think shes just too young to be famous. this attention has to be totally messing with their minds

gotta love that dance though

whew

4657, Did anyone watch
Posted by Olskool, Fri Oct-29-04 04:22 AM
her ATTEMPT to sing on her reality show? Then you already knew she can't sing. That jig was pure comedy.
4658, !!! Good lord...
Posted by truth0ne SGC, Sun Oct-31-04 05:38 PM
"HI... I'M GEORGE ZIMMER - FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. ASHLEE.. I WOULD LIKE TO FUCK YOU NICE AND DEEP IN THE SHOWER - YOUR FIST CLENCHING HALF OF MY COCK AT THE BASE WHILE THE OTHER HALF SLOWLY PENETRATES YOU. YOU WILL BE BLINDFOLDED WITH A HAIR FULL OF SHAMPOO WHILE RECITING THE LYRICS TO THE BEATLES' ROCKY RACOON. WHEN YOU GET TO THE PART ABOUT GIDEON'S BIBLE, I WILL IGNITE MY COCK FUSE AND BLOW A LOAD SO HUGE YOU'LL GROW AN ADAM'S APPLE. I GUARANTEE IT."

The bul is wilin'...
4659, Up for the comedy.
Posted by Kuahmel, Sun Oct-31-04 10:08 PM
LOL@ George Zimmer...

Wasn't too late to edit....and yeah, the OKP isn't as funny as Ashlee Simpson's version.
4660, read above
Posted by icecold3000, Sun Oct-31-04 10:13 PM
it's already been done days ago
4661, one more push before archivation
Posted by fire, Mon Nov-01-04 04:41 AM