Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectJAY'S TYPING SKILLZ, RAP BOOTCAMP, DAME IS CORNY, ETC...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=31269&mesg_id=31356
31356, JAY'S TYPING SKILLZ, RAP BOOTCAMP, DAME IS CORNY, ETC...
Posted by ALGIERZ inc, Sun Nov-25-01 10:50 PM
Does Jay have skills on the keyboard? How many words a minute can he type?

And why does Dame Dash profile on the Roc homepage like he's one of the artists? Tell him he's corny.

And speaking of the internet, Jay, you need to get down with okayplayer -- cause the roc homepage is weak.....

And it makes sense for Jay to be down with OkayPlayer, cause he's becoming more and more introspective and soulful... So he might as well become more and more in touch with the zeitgeist and actual individual intelligent listeners like okayplayers....

And I can't wait to cop the live CD.

And just for the record, I bang ROC shit incessantly.

ROC, WU, & OKP. That's all the hip-hop I need....

But when is that ROC M.O.P. jawn dropping? I wanna hear Billy, Fame, and Segal on a track.

And Jay -- what's up with your young philly squad? Sparks and Freeway are decent. But you know how those hollywood fools run the actors through a little bootcamp before they make a war movie? Can Sergant Jay please run his Philly Squad through some type of rap bootcamp before you release any of their material?

And what's up with Roc-A-Wear? Do y'all actually design any of that isht yourself? What's up with the label that says, "ROC-A-WEAR BY COMET APPARREL GROUP." Do you just let some other fools do all the work and then cop the checks? Or do you actually design your gear?

ALoha,

ALGIERZ