Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectPrince never really was for women
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=31148&mesg_id=31236
31236, Prince never really was for women
Posted by jefleejohnson, Wed Nov-28-01 06:35 AM

He never sided with them he would just have them serve him and thats the way he is.

So it doesnt surprise me to hear Prince talk like "my way is the only way"

If you want to see Prince in a true moment Carson Daly got him on camera in that RARE moment

Prince asked a question if he promotes disposable music.

And Carson said he was the bartender and served what the people wanted because it was his job not because he liked it per se.

If you look at princes face thats one of the moments where he didnt expect a thought out answer like that and has nothing to say its like he wanted to leave after that.

Anyways Prince only wants you to agree with him which is why he hires minions like on NPGMC.

Look at his chatroom watch what happens there.

He has always wanted to be a leader but he never could work well with different ideals other than what he thinks.

Its like he has to be the one telling you something new rather vice versa

Rainbow Children is the "preacher" Prince coming out from the early 80s we have seen but this time its full power preacher prince.

anyways The album is very well done but obviously he isnt for Woman rights if you understand what Im saying.

1 +1+1=3 can be looked at several different ways

father holy ghost and so forth

or:

GOD
MAN
Woman

which probably is more the message leaning

The Tree of domination.

"this is how its gotta be aint no room to disagree if u wanna be with me"

He basically believes in the man rules over the woman scenario and you can see that with "Vanity" "Mayte" "Sheila E"

Im not surprised Im surprised he actually did a whole album leaning toward that fervor with limited sexual references.

dates n chitt:

Jef L. Johnson-Hype Factory(2cd new solo!)out now!

Jef Johnson/SonnyT/MichaelB-out Now!

Busta Rhymes-The genesis Nov 27th

Jelly Jam(TyTaborfromKingsX)-Nov 27th

Wu tang-Dec 18th 2001

FOLEY-Time:Clock of Da Universe (it comes out when it drops gonna stay in my sig til now. just check http://www.smartalecmusic.com for now.
One of the best original designed sites out. He is the CEO you know of Smart Alec Music. Bugs Bunny is the Vice Prez and Marvin The martian is in charge of A&R while Yosemite Sam handles the southwest division of Smart Alec. Daffy Duck and Foghorn Leghorn are leaders of the street team. Its a family thang.

Tonex-O2 (early 2002!
a comment from RhemaK a artist who works with Tonex about O2: I have heard five songs from Tonex's 'Oxygen'album that is going to be coming out next year. The lyrics and that beats are going to take you over the edge and out of your car seat. That is what it did to me. The proof is in the pudding. You will see 2002. 'Oxygen is no joke' "

as usual all hip hop albums subject to change.

"You know when theres a Starbucks across the street from another Starbucks Its REALLY OVERRRRR!!"-Lewis Black from the Daily Show

"When the way is time/ You know you must obey the groove/Now its on your mind so now you got to move/ A little bit of smoke and magic wont do/A little bit of hope will always come thru/ You got to..Move...Move....Move..."-Jef Lee from the mantra dark creepin bass groove of "Move"