Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectthis is why i don't fuck with prince much anymore
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=18854&mesg_id=18874
18874, this is why i don't fuck with prince much anymore
Posted by BrainChild, Wed Oct-02-02 02:46 AM
he doesn't respect the people that have put food on his table for the last 25 years... shown him the support he needed to get that studio built in Chanhassen, the support needed to continue playing to sold out crowds across the globe.

i mean, yeah, m was slightly in the wrong for posting the mp3s, especially since he should have known that prince isn't scared to threaten legal action against his "fams," but still, there are much better ways to go about this than going after someone who continues to put up with his bad business practices, music of declining quality, and <3 (f)or $.

good luck, m. you've been doing the prince online community a great service for at least 7 years and have kept us all informed of his actions, releases, tours, and have even defended him in newspapers even when he didn't really deserve it (yeah man, i still remember that letter you wrote in regards to that Emancipation review).

keep your head up man.

and uhh... lemme know the minute that NYC Me'shell date is confirmed (not the GMHC one, the other one)

----
perpetual.motion
coming fall/winter 2002

normalcy
coming spring/summer 2003