Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjecthaving been around Storch from during this period, there was NO way
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=174568&mesg_id=174700
174700, having been around Storch from during this period, there was NO way
Posted by 15, Sun Feb-17-13 08:20 PM
you could NOT tell me that Nicole Swhatshername was NOT gunning for that Rihanna position.

first time i met Jimmy Iovine at a 311 Show i to this day believe that he only came cause he was secretly "goomahing" Nicole S away from her then BF Nick (lead singer) whom we were opening for.

she travelled with the show for a bit so there was a crazy energy in the air that was already in effect. i mean PCD was just about to jump off the ground. but she was so ready for her closeup. actually quiet as its kept she has an *it* factor. even during like regular things like the 3am truck stop visit to Subway in bumblefuck america in her sweats she was prepping for her closeup.

so even during the time i was working with storch on Tipping id occasionally spot her and the machine was fittna go. like there was such a "remember this moment ahmir cause in about 12 years you'll be telling cats crazy stories of knowing her way "back when...."

i actually got frustrated when the machine couldn't quite take off.

sometimes it happens to the best of them.... label pres goes ALL OUT to make sure the machine works (see Matolla/Carey) and it just doesnt happen.

she is the FIRST person i think of when this subject comes up.