Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectTime for all shit-brained losers to take your fucking L
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=173523&mesg_id=173523
173523, Time for all shit-brained losers to take your fucking L
Posted by mrhood75, Tue Jun-13-17 08:19 AM
Y’all are going to fucking learn today.

Read this all the way to the end, because chances are, it applies to YOU and it applies to your continued future on OKP. Even to the posters that I like in here.

Welcome to The Day of Reckoning.

I’ve sat back and watched all of you fuck-nuts play yourselves talking all that shit for a year, and that ends this very evening.

You have trifled with the primal forces of nature. And now you must atone.

Time for all of you jag-offs to come in here and apologize for your various transgressions.

And don’t try to worm your way out of it, because I kept ALL the receipts.

You predicted the Cavs would win the series? Take your L and apologize.

You shit on Curry? Take your L and apologize.

You talked shit about KD? You called him a “beta” or a bitch or clowned him for coming to the Bay or any other mealy-mouthed horseshit? Take your L and apologize.

You talked shit about Draymond? Called him a bitch or some other shit? Take your fucking L and apologize.

You talked shit about Klay? Take your L and apologize.

You talked shit about Kerr? Said he wasn’t a good coach? Take your L and apologize.

You wished for injuries? Take your L and apologize.

You partied on injuries? Take your L and apologize.

You talked about the state of the Warriors bench? Take your L and apologize.

You talked shit individually about ZaZa, Iggy, Livingston, McGee, West, or fucking Patrick McCaw? Take your L and apologize.

You tried to pre-emptively down play their championship? Take your L and apologize.

You talked shit in that bamma-ass GD thread? Take your L and apologize.

You said any cross word about this organization? Take your L and apologize.

If you don’t, your screen name is getting banished to land of wind and ghosts.

You have until WEDNESDAY afternoon to own up to your sins and come clean. You do that, you’re cool and we can move on. If not? You’re gone.

I don't give a fuck about your bamma-ass agendas.

I don’t give a fuck about the "character" you're playing.

Take your L and apologize.

Now, if you’re thinking about writing a slick reply in here? Don’t bother. It’s getting deleted and you’re gone.

You’re thinking about writing a farewell post where you talk trash and decide to boycott the NBA and swear off the boards forever? Don’t bother. It’s getting deleted and you’re getting put on a permanent vacation.

You’re lurking and you’re thinking about riding this out and not posting until a month later? Don’t bother. I know who you are and you’re getting put on a permanent vacation.

You talk that shit in any of the other game threads or other posts on this board? You’re gone.

You talk that shit in GD? You’re gone.

You talk that shit in fucking Freestyle or Activist? I’ll know and you’re fucking gone.

You come in here posting under an alias? I know who you are and you’re gone.

As a matter of fact, you might you might just want to apologize of GP.

This is your new reality. If you cross me, I will send your screen name to a deep, dark place and I am gonna have fun doing it.

You motherfuckers think you know petty? I’m showing you petty.

Have a nice evening.