Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectLA has completely fucked up my scalping game
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=171355&mesg_id=171434
171434, LA has completely fucked up my scalping game
Posted by Bombastic, Sat Oct-25-14 07:49 AM
I used to clean up in Philly, Bmore, even DC.

Could grind down the best of em.

Concerts?

If I went, I was getting in for face value or slightly over if I made the effort.

Sporting events?

I'd wait out the scalpers, reject original offers until the game had started and tell them 'the most important part of the game is the end, lemme know when u decide to cut your losses' and be getting into Eagles games at less than face value.

But LA?

I knew it was a wrap for shows when I first went up to Sunset for a sold-out Common House of Blues show when Be dropped and I was watching LA douchebags paying a hundred bucks to see Comm who I'd never paid more than $30 to see at that point and playing in a GA large club show.

These motherfuckas out here just don't care about how much money they spend.

Sporting events?

It don't matter if u wait past game time, most of these motherfuckas don't show up til way past that point anyway and will still hand over the money for the first price quote they get when walking up to the venue.

My man and I lined up some quality female companionship for Hall & Oates at the Greek this Sunday but I know if I don't find a deal online I'm gonna be looking at some rich gray hair and his wife paying double or triple price to get in while I'd be out there either mad & overpaying myself or looking like a cheap dude out there looking for a deal that's not available.

I Can't Go For That.......No Can Do......I.

These folks don't value money because they got too much of it.