Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjecthes just a one hit wonder right?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=169300&mesg_id=169583
169583, hes just a one hit wonder right?
Posted by GumDrops, Fri Dec-21-12 09:32 AM
i dont like is a fucking classic no matter what anyone says and i prob need to hear the album before i say this but keef doesnt exactly seem like a guy with his eye on a long term rap career. no wonder theyve speeded the album out in time for christmas (wonder how many stockings keef will be in), they know they need to get it out while hes hot. i think they could actually have made a half decent album out of him with more time, something that played well to his limited skills, or something good built around what he can do, to prove that perhaps there is a bit more to him than we think, but i guess his profile is too big right now, and they wanted to cash in. but the industry needs one hit wonders. personally i cant see keef going the distance, he reminds me most of jeezy, highly controversial beginning, but then a slow dwindling of interest. i mean, does anyone care much about jeezy in 2012? i dont see it.