Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectI will also add something I've said on here time and time again.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=169300&mesg_id=169472
169472, I will also add something I've said on here time and time again.
Posted by Ashley Ayers, Thu Dec-13-12 11:06 PM
Back when I was saying Rick Ross, Gucci, Jeezy and all them were terrible for young folks
because they glorify a lifestyle that the young aspire to... so many of yall cats said "it's just
entertainment" and brushed it off. Yall said people weren't that impressionable and were just
listening to the music. Yall said I was crazy.

Well well well. What do we have here? We have this young cat who gets all this praise for *actually being*
the wildn' out, shoot 'em up type. And THIS is what I was saying all that time. THIS was the next step
in the progression. It's not gonna be just talk forever. They're gonna start actually being the shit.

But it was all good to yall until people starting dying off wax. I still don't understand why yall
thought it wasn't coming to this. Now these niggas in here sounding like me...

LOL.

What happened to all the claims that the youth ain't taking this shit serious? That young nigga talking
at the beginning of this cd is dead ass serious. Chief Keef really did laugh his ass off about a kid
being brutally murdered. In this time where music is secondary to image, this is a logical progression.
It was bound to happen, but niggas give a fuck about the youth now? Well good! It's about goddamn time.

But hey, it's just music, right? The kids don't take this shit seriously.

/I-told-you-so rant

I had to do it, because yall niggas be swearin' I'm crazy until the shit I say smacks yall in the fuckin' face.