Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectwow, you're a fuckin genius. thanks for the insightful comment and contribution to the boards
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=157367&mesg_id=157371
157371, wow, you're a fuckin genius. thanks for the insightful comment and contribution to the boards
Posted by redbaron, Fri Nov-04-11 06:54 PM

i mean, that's amazing what you just said. you have me looking at things in a whole different light right now.

i'm talking PARADIGM SHIFT dude, fuckin paradigm shift.

in all my years on this board, and in all my years in REAL LIFE, and the thousands of conversations i've had about hip hop and rap music in general, i have never, ever, never ever NEVER heard such a poignant, original, and well-thought-out comment.

you should apply to XXL or something. fuck that, XXL should apply to YOU

because you are what we all need right now--not just here in the lesson--not just here on the internet--but i'm talking every form of available media--a deep, unique, master critic capable of thoughts so ahead of their time reading them's like stepping into another dimension of mind where beauty and intelligence merge to form the closest equivalent to GOD that we have experienced

they need to make a fuckin APP for you dude--we will call it BEAUTELLIGENCE--and it will grant us inner access to your amazing insight and astute inquiry and lead us, the human race, into a future beyond what we thought possible

please send me your address. i would like to send you a plaque with your name engraved on it as well as your face, among history's greatest thinkers, for that riveting comment of yours...so poetic, so prophetic, so ringing with truth, depth, and ingenuity..."IF EMINEM WAS BLACK HE WOULDN'T HAVE SOLD HALF AS MANY UNITS"

indeed brother, indeed

riveting.

this bud's for you