Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectFor the record: I'm not a fan of screaming in the camera in general.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=149020&mesg_id=149061
149061, For the record: I'm not a fan of screaming in the camera in general.
Posted by AFKAP_of_Darkness, Sat Feb-19-11 11:28 AM
Never been a fan of that shit. It's ghetto and ignorant and just really played out.

I feel embarrassed for ANYBODY I see doing that shit.

The fact that it was Mos Def trying to squeeze himself into the frame (per usual) makes it a little worse--just a LITTLE, mind you--but I would have hated it from anybody.

It just happens to fit a pattern of behavior by Mos, so it didn't surprise me in the least.

>Weird. I have never formally seen himself attached to Odd
>Future other than him simply saying their a talented and
>maybe attending their show. If that's "attaching themselves"
>than....no, its not. Its stupid, and you're being a hater.

"Formally"?

Nigga, nobody said he called a press conference to declare his affiliation with Odd Future. I'm just saying it's one thing to be hype about a performance, it's another thing to squeeze your crusty soup coolers into the camera in order to try and upstage some shit.

If he was so hype, why he couldn't be hype to the side? Why'd it have to be right UP in the camera? You say he's a FAN OF HIP-HOP... cool. So lay back in the cut and be a fan. How does your ass get IN FRONT of the camera? Do you know where that camera is located? You gotta actually do some work to get in front of it.... It's not like the camera panned and found him screaming with excitement. HE found the camera.

Why wasn't Black Thought or anybody else up in there? They're not FANS OF HIP-HOP too?