Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectur the one extending this Mos Def dialogue in an Odd Future post, O_Dawg
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=149020&mesg_id=149057
149057, ur the one extending this Mos Def dialogue in an Odd Future post, O_Dawg
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Feb-22-11 05:27 PM
I can't really say much more than I did: Boho Puffy, Supremely Talented MC With A Somewhat Inconsistent Catalog, Some Misguided Musical/Film Moments, Bit Of A Dickrider but overall a dude I like more than I don't.

If that's hate (sorta like acknowledging that McNabb so far likely isn't a Hall of Famer, is injury-prone, hasn't been a truly elite QB in half a decade & it was time to move him while they could) then so be it but I just consider it real talk.

As I said, I hopped onto Affy's comment more laughing about it then anything, I acknowledge that I'd have lost my shit as well if I saw that live.

I'd venture to guess I've patronized Mos Def's work with my dollars (both onstage, on record, & at the box office) as much as you have or most anyone here has (besides buying True Magic, saw that burnt-CD-look in the store & chalked it up to 'download first' status).

I don't hate the dude or really spend much time thinking about him off these boards or even on them anytime recently.

FREE EARL.