Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjecti've thought about you & your son
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=147660&mesg_id=147717
147717, i've thought about you & your son
Posted by natlawdp, Mon Feb-07-11 11:09 AM
i have a daughter now- 15 months old. and the way i feel about her permeates everything i do, including posting on okayplayer- which is how i wind up wondering periodically, 'wonder what's up with manhoodlum's son?'...

i can't imagine how you feel, i only know how shook i got when i read your twitter post- hard not to process all of this through the filter of my own existence.

so- all i have to offer is my experience of losing my big brother in a sudden fashion after he spent a month improving & seeming to recover from getting hit by a car. he's never left me man. i still talk to him to this day. he never had kids, i know he's laughing at mine. he never got married, i know he's laughing at ME. i know he was a great man, so i have something to aim for while i'm here...

i don't know you, just a li'l bit of your message board persona- please accept these prayers & blessings from a stranger, and god bless your son.

sincerely,
darrell perry aka natlawdp aka by_tor