Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectBARRY WHITE DIES AT 58
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=14398
14398, BARRY WHITE DIES AT 58
Posted by My_SP1200_Broken_Again, Fri Jul-04-03 09:48 AM
i can't believe it... sad sad day.
14399, cnn link
Posted by k_orr, Fri Jul-04-03 09:50 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/04/obit.barry.white.ap/index.html
14400, Jesus...
Posted by MANHOODLUM, Fri Jul-04-03 09:51 AM
r.i.p.
14401, word.
Posted by Dr Strangelove, Fri Jul-04-03 09:55 AM
r.i.p.
14402, soufcent will miss him.
Posted by praverbs, Fri Jul-04-03 09:56 AM
« i am the blak gold of the sun »

14403, just heard the news
Posted by dafriquan, Fri Jul-04-03 10:02 AM
sad. it feels like all the legends are just dropping like flies.
toronto cats tune into flow93.5 starting from scratch is doing a tribute to him.
14404, wow
Posted by Belief, Fri Jul-04-03 10:05 AM

14405, RIP
Posted by Nicolay, Fri Jul-04-03 10:14 AM
Nicolay

|

Jamming your radar in 2003:

FOREIGN EXCHANGE (Phonte & Nicolay) - "Connected"
NICOLAY - "City Lights" hosted by LUNCHBOX
JUSTUS LEAGUE - "Mixtape Volume I: NC State Of Mind"

14406, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Posted by Frank Castle, Fri Jul-04-03 10:19 AM
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14407, RE: BARRY WHITE DIES AT 58
Posted by orion, Fri Jul-04-03 10:30 AM
I am SAD
14408, RE: BARRY WHITE DIES AT 58
Posted by the_main_ingredient, Fri Jul-04-03 10:39 AM
RIP

when i was 12 and coming to terms with my voice being deeper than most. Barry White helped me through it. made it cool to have a deep voice.

you will be missed.
prayers go out to his family.
14409, RE: BARRY WHITE DIES AT 58
Posted by barnyard pimpin, Fri Jul-04-03 10:42 AM
cosign....Can't tell you how many times I was called barry white for my voice. Barry, you will be truly missed.
14410, RIP BUT -
Posted by unknownone, Fri Jul-04-03 10:45 AM
>i can't believe it... sad sad day.

As much as he deservedly gets props for his musical output, don't forget the disdain he held for hip-hop and was adamant about lawsuits concerning sample clearances as much as James Mtume...

Food for thought...

14411, i cleared a sample with his folks
Posted by spirit, Fri Jul-04-03 11:52 AM
they were fair with my client and very considerate of the small pockets that an indie hip-hop label has to work with. so, i gotta disagree there.
14412, RIP & thanks
Posted by Seye, Fri Jul-04-03 09:57 PM
for giving us music (with it's unique drumsounds).
much respect.

- - -

the drum is every moment in time
every thought conceived
every feeling brought
every pain endured
through the long, cold night of life.

14413, and?
Posted by Esco, Sat Jul-05-03 08:19 PM
wtf does that have to do with anything that was simply a great artist that wants to protect his legacy.
14414, Co-sign
Posted by Sofian_Hadi, Sun Jul-06-03 06:05 AM
14415, RE: BARRY WHITE DIES AT 58
Posted by kosyne, Fri Jul-04-03 10:45 AM
RIP
14416, Just saw this on the news
Posted by bassndaplace, Fri Jul-04-03 10:47 AM
very very sad - (58) Such a young cat - God Bless RIP

14417, this sux
Posted by limbic_system, Fri Jul-04-03 11:08 AM
grrr

"And I imagine...with great pleasure...all the horrible stirrings of the nonmanifested to bring forth the scream which creates the universe. Maybe one day I'll see you trembling, and you'll go into convulsions and grow larger and smaller until your mouth opens and the world will come from your mouth, escaping through the window like a river, and it will flood the city. And then we'll begin to live." - A. Jodorowsky, 1971.

14418, RE: this sux
Posted by bruce_leroy, Fri Jul-04-03 11:12 AM
we'll miss ya, barry :-(
14419, DAMN!
Posted by DetroitNappy, Fri Jul-04-03 11:13 AM
R.I.P.

*****************313***********************
<<<---Vida Guerra has TOO much ass!!

Representin the real hip hop, Detroit style

www.renaissance-soul.com
www.bling47.com
www.barakrecords.com
www.slumvillage.net

<---- DYN-O-MITE
14420, Rest in Peace and...
Posted by NOMAD_77, Fri Jul-04-03 11:13 AM
...condolences to his family.

Gotta give props for his legacy and for helping lay the musical foundation for some hip-hop classics. (Blackmoon- "Got cha Open" remix, Nas "No Ideas Original")

Peace.
14421, RIP
Posted by Mr Magic, Fri Jul-04-03 11:15 AM

listening to...

Pavel Kostiuk - Pavel And The Musicals

The Quantic Soul Orchestra - Stampede
Ibrahim Ferrer - Buenos Hermanos
Julie Dexter - Dexterity

<--new site, check it

14422, Damn!!
Posted by Remedial, Fri Jul-04-03 11:17 AM
Nina Simone, Herbie Mann, and now Barry White. And Luther had a stroke?! 2003 is shaping to be a bad year, mehn.

R.I.P.
14423, RIP
Posted by Brandard, Fri Jul-04-03 11:19 AM
Giving You True Lesson Moderation Since'03

Want something archived? thats what an inbox is for
14424, oh my god.
Posted by Preach, Fri Jul-04-03 11:29 AM
www.kindablu.com www.kindablu.com www.kindablu.com

he was sick for a while...damn sorry to hear that.
14425, MAAAAAAAAAN THIS SUX!!!!!!!
Posted by lexx3001, Fri Jul-04-03 11:44 AM
Rest in Peace, mr. White. You made history and wil never be forgotten.
14426, rest in peace
Posted by spirit, Fri Jul-04-03 11:50 AM
gone too soon...
14427, RIP
Posted by Robert, Fri Jul-04-03 12:50 PM

14428, RE: BARRY WHITE DIES AT 58
Posted by JJBuffone, Fri Jul-04-03 01:04 PM
RIP

Thanks for leaving us with your great music...
14429, rest in peace, big man.
Posted by AFKAP_of_Darkness, Fri Jul-04-03 01:40 PM

14430, much respect
Posted by johnbook, Fri Jul-04-03 02:03 PM
p.e.a.c.e.
-John Book

14431, Damn...rest in peace, man.
Posted by al_sharp, Fri Jul-04-03 03:09 PM
"Be nice to females...give a bitch a hug."
--Sage Francis

Al Sharp - "Frustration Pt. 2" b/w "Leave It Alone"...and an acoustic cover of Radiohead's "Idioteque"...up for your listening pleasure @ http://www.mp3.com/Al_Sharp

aim: cflartey

Illgaluminati...The Boney Kings Of Nowhere.

14432, god bless
Posted by VonClay, Fri Jul-04-03 03:51 PM
I was just thinking the other day that it would be a sad thing if we lost Nina, Barry and Luther in the same year. I still have hope that Luther remain with us.

I pray for the Barry White's family and friends and I wish him a peaceful journey.

R.I.P.
14433, peaceful journey maestro
Posted by jahlove7, Fri Jul-04-03 04:06 PM
barry was the man. the news reports don't give him enough props. the man created symphonic soul and held it down as being one of the finest producers and writers for his or any era. he'll truly be missed. i feel like part of my childhood has been taken away with him and nina passing.
14434, RE: peaceful journey maestro
Posted by My_SP1200_Broken_Again, Fri Jul-04-03 08:18 PM
>the news reports don't give him enough
>props.

not even close... its a shame.
14435, I just found out about it
Posted by Soletaker, Fri Jul-04-03 04:01 PM
My boy had called me up just now and told me.

R.I.P
14436, r.i.p.
Posted by Quest4Knowledge, Fri Jul-04-03 04:16 PM

------

"See, some men see things the way they are and ask why? I see things that never was and ask why not" -AZ.

"But the rules don't apply,
when you know as well as I, that the only way to live is not being afraid to die" -Asheru.

14437, He was one of the best.....
Posted by Obsidian_Blue, Fri Jul-04-03 04:34 PM
Period. Rest In Peace......
14438, he'll be missed...
Posted by jvictoria, Fri Jul-04-03 04:40 PM
i'm glad he's finally resting.
14439, RIP
Posted by arispect, Fri Jul-04-03 05:56 PM
sad indeed
14440, RE: RIP
Posted by jlive313, Fri Jul-04-03 06:47 PM
ruined my day.....
14441, R.I.P.
Posted by Kalibur, Fri Jul-04-03 07:04 PM

14442, damn...
Posted by haj20, Fri Jul-04-03 09:24 PM
i just heard about this right now.....the weird thing about this is that today i was losing my voice so it was sounding a lot deeper, so i was singing his songs all day...
14443, thank u for sharing
Posted by thembi, Fri Jul-04-03 09:29 PM
your gift of song youll be miss...
14444, an article on White from the Washington Post...
Posted by MME, Fri Jul-04-03 09:38 PM
Barry White, Velvet Voice Of Love
By Richard Harrington
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, July 5, 2003; Page C01

Women yearned for Barry White's crushed-velvet pillow talk, contained in a series of glorious '70s singles: "I'm Gonna Love You Just a Little More Baby" . . . "Never Never Gonna Give You Up" . . . . "Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe" . . . "You're the First, the Last, My Everything" . . . "What Am I Gonna Do With You?" "I'll Do for You Anything You Want Me To" . . . "It's Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next to Me."

Men -- most notably "Ally McBeal's" John Cage -- simply copied these romantic sentiments, hoping for results, hoping for empowerment.

But all lacked Barry White's silken, irresistibly sensuous, rumbling baritone that could swoop into an intensely profundo basso. It was a voice that could make the most mundane words seem rich with possibility. To prove that, David Letterman once enlisted the R&B legend to read a Top 10 list, "Words That Sound Romantic When Spoken by Barry White":

"Gingivitis . . .

"Doohickey . . .

"Gubernatorial . . .

"Jazzercise" . . .

Funny thing: They did sound ridiculously romantic when spoken by Barry White, the Maestro of Love, the Sultan of Soul, the Buddha of the Bedroom. White died yesterday in Los Angeles at age 58. His manager, Ned Shankman, told reporters that White died at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where he had been battling kidney failure brought on by high blood pressure. He suffered a stroke in May.

Barry White was the most unlikely looking of stars, a man of massive girth, sometimes derided as the Walrus of Love. But when it comes to romantic balladeering, African American audiences, in particular, have always been more impressed with the contents than the packaging, which partly explains why in the '70s, White and his studio extensions, Love Unlimited and the Love Unlimited Orchestra, sold close to 100 million records worldwide.

The orchestra was the first to hit No. 1 in 1974 with "Love's Theme," and love was, indeed, the theme, then and through various cycles of success and failure that attended White over the next three decades. White's songs were more lyrically implicit than explicit, extolling old-fashioned concepts such as fidelity and respect. They were also great fun in their sensuous insistence, lush orchestrations and over-the-top energies.

Visiting Washington in 1994 in the midst of his latest comeback, White expressed disappointment that the love songs of the '90s had too often become simply sex songs. He insisted his music was about making love, not about having sex. "There is a big difference," he told me. "I don't deal with sex, lust, greed. I'm dealing with pure love. As simple and as crazy as it may sound, that's the most powerful feeling the human body ever feels."

Barry White didn't have a particularly great voice -- his gruffly warm baritone made up in character what it lacked in range. But it seemed so effective in its bedroom campaigns that it was a source of both envy -- no one really replicated it -- and parody. White also joked that had he taken a few dollars from everyone who ever asked him to tape a personalized message for their telephone answering machines, he would have been a far richer man.

White was born in Galveston, Tex., but his family moved early on to the Watts neighborhood in south-central Los Angeles. When he was 5, his mother bought a used upright piano and taught him to harmonize. From that point on, White says, "music was constantly in my head." All kinds of music made its way there, and though White never learned to read or write music, he learned how to listen, how to hear, and how to imagine. What his mother ingrained in him was that "it's not reading and writing, it's feeling."

White did teach himself to play a variety of instruments and became his church's organist at age 10; a year later, he made his recording debut playing piano on Jesse Belvin's doo-wop hit "Goodnight My Love (Pleasant Dreams)." White also sang in his church choir, but was not always the ideal choirboy. He loved to recall how he burglarized houses in his youth. Not for money or jewelry, but for music. "I had one of the heaviest record collections in my neighborhood," he would brag, "albums stacked to the ceiling."

In his teens, White was caught stealing tires and was sent to a juvenile prison for four months. His incarceration proved to be a turning point, albeit not an immediate one. He switched from gangs to vocal groups such as the Upfronts and the Atlantics. But White's breakthrough came when he moved from the microphones to the producer's chair with a group called the Majestics -- a surf band!

White's early résumé is all over the place: He worked with the Bobby Fuller Four ("I Fought the Law"), had his first success with two Felice Taylor singles, "It May Be Winter Outside" and the presciently titled "I'm Under the Influence of Love," and wrote and produced for Hanna-Barbera's "Banana Splits" television cartoon. White also recorded several singles that went nowhere; mostly, he listened and learned and began to develop a particular sound, often with the help of arranger Gene Page.

It wasn't until the early '70s that White began to make his mark after he took session singers Diana Taylor and sisters Glodean and Linda James and turned them into Love Unlimited (he also married Glodean). After crafting "Walkin' in the Rain With the One I Love" -- also the first record to feature a distinctive Barry White vocal coda, as his gravelly voice rumbled through a telephone -- White created the 40-piece Love Unlimited Orchestra, and took them all to the top of the charts with "Love's Theme." White's lush production and sweeping orchestral settings built off the models of Motown and Philadelphia International, and even Phil Spector. America loved it and Barry White's sound would reign supreme for much of the decade. He became an unlikely sex symbol.

Though only a few of his early songs fit the format, White's music was lumped in with the emerging disco movement and, later, the disco backlash. He came to symbolize the worst musical, social, sexual and fashion excesses of that era. That deeply offended White, even as he claimed a founding father's role. "Very few people know what 'disco' is and I'm one of the inventors of it," he noted.

"Ain't but one thing that distinguishes disco from any other music -- four on the floor" -- he beat out the rhythm deliberately on the table in his hotel suite. "Every disco song's got that in it. I only made three records with that beat, and they were big, but the world's producers took that and ran with it on every record they cut."

There was a more serious problem as White's once-successful formula eventually felt stale, and his commercial prospects dimmed. After selling millions of records for 20th Century, he moved to CBS in 1979, signing for $14 million and getting his own label, Unlimited Gold. The gold, as it turned out, was severely limited. In five years with CBS, White never had a Hot 100 hit and did poorly on the R&B charts. For much of the '80s, he was off the charts, though still a popular act on the concert circuit, where he was known for wiping torrents of sweat off his brow with a black hankie as he delivered his love counsel.

His comeback began in 1990, when Quincy Jones teamed White with El Debarge, Al B. Sure! and James Ingram on "The Secret Garden (Sweet Seduction Suite)," a No.1 R&B hit that introduced him to a new generation. White made it back to No. 2 with 1991's "Put Me in Your Mix," and to the top of the R&B charts the next year with "Practice What You Preach." "The Icon Is Love" became White's first platinum album in 16 years. He also guested, as himself of course, on several episodes of "Ally McBeal" and "The Simpsons."

You didn't have to be real to seek Barry White's advice, and he didn't have to appear in person to have an empowering effect on the heart. He had so much to give.

© 2003 The Washington Post Company

14445, RIP & thanks
Posted by Seye, Fri Jul-04-03 09:59 PM
for giving us music (with it's unique drumsounds).
much respect.

- - -

the drum is every moment in time
every thought conceived
every feeling brought
every pain endured
through the long, cold night of life.

14446, respect is due
Posted by Pengedragon, Fri Jul-04-03 10:55 PM
peace
14447, RE: respect is due
Posted by DirtyDino, Sat Jul-05-03 04:29 AM
Co-sign. His greatest hits will get much burn in the stereo today.
14448, RIP
Posted by cleofis randolph the patriarch, Sat Jul-05-03 05:25 AM
damn.
14449, RE: RIP
Posted by las raises, Sat Jul-05-03 06:02 AM
he will be missed
14450, mad respect
Posted by Blaise, Sat Jul-05-03 06:44 AM
rip
14451, L.A.'s Finest..R.I.P. Big B.W.
Posted by Warren Coolidge, Sat Jul-05-03 08:42 AM

14452, R.I.P.
Posted by SOULFINGA, Sat Jul-05-03 10:01 AM
This man was a true inspiration!

Song of the Day
Leroy The Magician
Gary Burton- 1970
14453, RE: BARRY WHITE DIES AT 58
Posted by jose3030, Sat Jul-05-03 11:55 AM
so sad.
i heard it and i was in shock.

14454, rip
Posted by ILLWILL, Sat Jul-05-03 01:18 PM

14455, RE: BARRY WHITE DIES AT 58
Posted by Dariusx, Sat Jul-05-03 02:55 PM
I too was saddened to hear the passing of Barry White. He is one of the last of a dying breed of True Musicians. He was a great composer and more importantly an orchestrator. For any who has studied orchestration you know it is a difficult skill to master, much less be creative with it. He wrote the arrangements for the strings (The Love Unlimited Orchestra) for his early works. People have made whole careers from just orchestrating but Barry also wrote and sang.

I remember when "Love's Theme" was played on every station. Even though I was not feeling "disco," I was able to appreciate what he brought to the table with that cut. "I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More" was more to my liking.

What I was really not feeling was how the media at the time tried to pit him up against Isaac Hayes. Yes, they had similar styles but I saw no reason why there could not be two bruthas out there doing their thing.

When Barry first came out I was just a kid but as I grew older I came to really appreciate his genius. He had a brief come back a few years back. His nephew Chcukii Booker produced and wrote a few cuts on his album.

R.I.P. Barry White
14456, he still got staying power.....RIP big man!
Posted by liquidanger, Sat Jul-05-03 03:34 PM
14457, RE: BARRY WHITE DIES AT 58
Posted by 13Rose, Sat Jul-05-03 03:47 PM
Never ever gonna give you Up BARRY!!!

enjoy the next part of life.

Peace
14458, RE: BARRY WHITE DIES AT 58
Posted by J_Bear29, Sat Jul-05-03 04:01 PM
Much love. He was a personal favorite of mine. RIP

Most people die with their music still locked up inside them.
-- Benjamin Disraeli
14459, The Man...
Posted by scorpion, Sat Jul-05-03 11:54 PM
who sang For Someone You Love...we don't get that anymore...

Quote of a lifetime:

"If there ain't no beauty, you gotta make some beauty!!!...Have mercy!"
-Maurice White of EWF

"...music is not just a hobby or what i do...it's what
i live...music is the voice of my god, my vehicle for spiritual enlightenement..."
-OKP Illogicz

"everybody needs a change/a chance to check out the new/but you're the only one(that)dont see/the changes you take yourself through"
-Stevie Wonder

"sometimes I don't wanna be a soldier/sometimes I just wanna be a man..."
-Mos Def

"I'd be the last to deny/that I'm just an average guy/doncha know/each little bird/in the sky/is just a little bit freer than I..."
-Terry Callier

14460, RE: BARRY WHITE DIES AT 58
Posted by Voodoochilde, Sun Jul-06-03 01:57 AM
RIP. Barrys best stuff is just absolutely classic and will stand the test of time for generations to come. I guarantee that. When my 12 daughter asked me "who's Barry White"...I just had to remind her. She may not have recognized the artists NAME, but once i put on a few songs from his All Time Greatest Hits cd she instantly recognized his SOUND. "Ohh, he made THOSE songs!". (His "All Time Greatest Hits" collection is always one of the cds that regularly comes with us on family trips :). Barry was a pioneer in his own right...his phenomenally produced records have such power and beauty and soul hold a special place in my heart. As a kid in the 70s living in Conneticuit & Massachusetts, i grew up on this stuff...Barrys lush sounds were regularly flowing out of my folks stereo and thus his music is tied to some of my favorite care free memories. Thanks Barry.

We'll miss ya big guy...but you're music will forever keep us groovin'.
14461, La la la means I love ya'.......
Posted by Silky1, Sun Jul-06-03 08:38 AM
.....and I will miss ya'. Rest in Peace Barry.

Silk.
Later
14462, He was on the list of 10 big men i would sex
Posted by prajna, Sun Jul-06-03 09:55 AM
along w/Gerald Levert, Heavy D & others......wow...he was a velvet teddy bear...and in a weird way that i cant explain he really turned me on....and he will be deeply missed by me... :O(
14463, I heard he was sick a while back...
Posted by 6_1_flo, Sun Jul-06-03 07:54 PM
my grandma told me, but at first she said "Larry White" and I'm like "Who", then she said "I'm sorry, Barry White". Soon as it registered in my head he was really dead, the melody "dun nun nun nun nunnnn, dun dun dundundunnnnn" came in my head. Condolences
14464, RE: BARRY WHITE DIES AT 58
Posted by DTag, Mon Jul-07-03 02:47 AM
Very sad indeed. I was stunned. *silent moment for Barry*
14465, ONE OF THE GREATEST!
Posted by skilletbome, Mon Jul-07-03 03:59 AM
an AWESOME singer, writer, producer, and musician! i feel like i have lost an uncle. last week i was just listening to his CHANGE(excellent!) and THE MAN IS BACK(good) recordings. i was saying in my mind "ya gotta get better Barry!". i'll never forget doing a promotional project for Barry's recording THE ICON IS LOVE in one of my music industry courses. i enjoyed calling up A&M record executives and getting the material i needed for my class.

i got in front of my class and promoted that album with a big smile on my face because i was happy doing this project on a legend. ONE OF MY FAVORITE ARTISTS! i got an A+! he was so young and had so much more music to share with the world. THE MAN WAS SIMPLY AWESOME! A GREAT HUMAN BEING! i will miss you B.W.! keep makin that great music in heaven! YOU AND MARVIN NEED TO DO THAT ALBUM YOU TALKED ABOUT!

jawjuh man
dutty south native
supreme jedi!
14466, the first singer i ever heard,
Posted by Max, Mon Jul-07-03 04:23 AM
remembered & recognized.
14467, peace
Posted by p_oz, Mon Jul-07-03 04:48 AM
peace

ø | p-oz | ø

--

Intelligence

Never Speculate about your opponent; always seek facts. Don’t listen to rumours, seek information from those who know. Check out the truth of everything before moving, for if you have sought lies, you have sought failure.
14468, RE: BARRY WHITE DIES AT 58
Posted by agent_1200, Mon Jul-07-03 05:58 AM
a genius and he will be missed.
14469, R.I.P.
Posted by queenie, Mon Jul-07-03 06:37 AM
to a lovely soul
14470, rip
Posted by cbk, Mon Jul-07-03 08:07 AM
that voice made him my hero. rest in peace
14471, rest in peace
Posted by MicheleQJ, Mon Jul-07-03 09:22 AM
the musical legacy is a great testament that will live on

Blessings

14472, RE: BARRY WHITE DIES AT 58
Posted by OneDjembe, Mon Jul-07-03 11:08 AM
Peace, Love, and Respect to Barry White. Rest in Peace.
14473, Big Barry rest in peace (c) Full Clip!
Posted by nabi, Mon Jul-07-03 01:58 PM
i had to throw some sides on for him this past Sat
14474, rest in peace.
Posted by jomac, Mon Jul-07-03 02:21 PM
-
14475, The Club In Heaven Is Going Be Hot
Posted by DolemiteConvention2001, Mon Jul-07-03 03:18 PM
now with Barry there to do his thing with the others.
14476, RE: BARRY WHITE DIES AT 58
Posted by allison, Mon Jul-07-03 05:55 PM

i was in shock when i heard about this.....the big guy is gone

RIP

14477, R.I.P.
Posted by eldealo, Tue Jul-08-03 10:27 AM
ERIC LEEDS: "The N.E.W.S. took as long as the CD is! P counted it off, gave us a key and we just played. At the end of it, I packed up my horns and went home. Now that's my idea of a session."

14478, 41 Platinum albums.....
Posted by love2000, Thu Jul-10-03 07:51 AM

I said forty one!!!

http://www.classicbands.com/barrywhite.html
14479, all of these responses are making me cry...
Posted by MME, Thu Jul-10-03 08:56 AM
they're so touching...

RIP Barry White...you'll be missed.
14480, RE: BARRY WHITE DIES AT 58
Posted by Pexdiggy, Thu Jul-10-03 10:31 AM
who the fuck is gonna sing at my wedding now? RIP Barry!