Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectRE: i made it quite CLEAR what my problem was with..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=137413&mesg_id=137462
137462, RE: i made it quite CLEAR what my problem was with..
Posted by HotepSuns365, Wed Jun-02-10 07:30 PM

>you've taken away the context of what was actually being
>discussed & picked something to rail against.

no i haven't...had rza left it at that he was just talking about his family when he intially made the quote i would have left it alone..however he decided to divulge his feelings on the south's education,and lack of evolution mentally as a region...that's where i took issue...i also took issue with him asserting that people in the south didn't have access to info about self..when i know for a fact that shit isn't true...and you defending it is quite baffling to me..

>I told you why I didn't think any of this shit was a big deal
>without having to call anyone a hick, ignorant, or slow.

ok it's not a big deal to you...but i took issue with the ignorance..explained what my issue was,and backed up my issue with reason...you're just telling me it's not a big deal...ehh..

>why am I going to call another man's opinion & experience
>stupid? particularly when it's pretty clear to the
>non-reactionary that's the place it was coming from?

because it's ignorant...if i have an expierence of a white woman smelling like dog when she get's wet,which than shapes my opinion that all white women smell like dog when they get wet...i eventually expect someone to tell me that what i'm saying is fucking retarded....but that's just me...

>Southwest would be more accurate, is New Mexico the South too?

lol..i'm not gonna keep doing this...

>Let's try to stop acting brand-new here.
>
>Not to mention the only reason we're even arguing about Texas'
>designation is because you were flailing in vein to pretend
>like 8 of the 10 poorest & under-educated states in the nation
>statistically aren't from the region we were discussing (or 9
>out of 11 if we're counting New Mexico, 10 of 11 if we're
>counting Oklahoma....since you want to make sure Texas counts)
>and I pulled that general statement out of nowhere.

i have no idea where you're pulling this from,and it really doesn't matter...because you pick,and choose which info you want to use anyhow...you'll dismiss things that refute your claim,and than just throw out claims from wherever....so it is what it is..

none of this stops the fact that what rza said was ignorant...