Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectShe ain't Diana Ross or Whitney Houston
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=134603&mesg_id=134692
134692, She ain't Diana Ross or Whitney Houston
Posted by , Sun Mar-14-10 06:27 PM
they did the Multi Media thing and did it far better.

folks need to remember the history before jumping on her wagon.looking good don't give you no pass.

you ain't never gonna hear me say oh Tyra Banks or Veronica Webb were the New Jayne Kennedy Overton. they weren't seeing Jane at all. another topic.

bottom line it is a Insult for MJ and His legacy to be compared to a two bit tacky music turkey who is more closer with some more talent and charisma and personality to Peebles than Diana And WHitney.

then again Peebles did co write Babyface's "Whip appeal" and Beyonce ain't got half a legit song credit let alone a full one.

good energy entertainer with corny music.

also she did have the nerve to talk some smack about the jacksons back when. i read a interview where she talked some smack about MJ post thriller. what cracks me up some of these turkeys want to talk about MJ post thriller and what they forget dude had already put in 15 years by the time thriller had blow up.

He was still considered a "Black Thang" until thriller sold like a cell phone.

the problem that myself and true old School MJ Music Heads have with any comparrison to MJ especially this one, is that said Person Beyonce doesn't have half or a quarter of the songs that MJ had to merit such a comparrison.

only Female Black Artist that can kinda say they been on MJ's Level is Whitney Houston. she did everything 5 times better than Beyonce.

if Whitney had have had Beyonce's thighs back in the day, then Bobby and His Gumby wouldn't have had a chance.

Whitney had everything period. did 3 straight films, soundtracks, modeling, and range that was scary.