Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectFunny, true story about Tim Dog...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=127510&mesg_id=127649
127649, Funny, true story about Tim Dog...
Posted by MANHOODLUM, Wed Jun-17-09 11:45 AM
Well, my Tim Dog tape.

I was with this girl for most of my teenage years, and she was a "Christian" (she was actually a psycho who went to church every Sunday).

She knew I was infatuated with hip-hop, but it was something she wasn't interested in. Until one day, she asked to borrow a tape to check out. I told her to grab one and didn't pay no mind.

She grabbed "Pennicillin on Wax" (this is when it first dropped, and I was JOCKING the production). She took it home, and listened to "Secret Fantasy" (the original "Fuck an R&B Bitch"...where Timothy actually pee's on En Vogue).

Needless to say, he "negative stereotype" of hip-hop was not only validated, but increased by 75% lol

She left the tape in my mailbox (she lived 2 blocks away). We had an arguement about it even, and she was like "blah blah! How can you listen to that?? Blah!".

In a bold move, I told her I would "prove my love to" her, and I replaced the Tim Dog tape with the Hi-Five tape she had given me lol

I webt to her house, and crushed the tape under my feet...stomping it. Man, she was LOVING that shit. I kicked the remains in the sewer like 4 ft away from me...like a hocket puck, peeeewwwwwww.

Since the plastic case and the tape were all that were smashed, I just got another tape case to put the insert and tape in at home.

It was an Oceans 11 move.