Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectYeah... Wow!?!?!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=105529&mesg_id=105710
105710, Yeah... Wow!?!?!
Posted by BoogalooCrab, Thu Apr-24-08 01:04 AM
MonkeyNuts:

Boy you done lost your mind? I gots to come out of lurker status and call you as the most triflin' muh-fuh to cross my path (both on concrete and virtual) in quite some time. Ya moms obviously didn't raise you right. To have an opinion is one thing; to call out a man's - or a group on men - work as irrelevant is more than foul. It's more than hater status. Only word for it is it's just "wrong"....

You call the album out based primarily on it's length? Boy, I suggest you go check the length on the Bob Marley catalog of albums - in original form - and check yourself. I will bet every one of Bob's masterpieces is shorter than this, save possibly Babylon by Bus. Come back and tell me Bob's work is irrelevant because of the length.... Quality of CONTENT, not minutes, do a classic make.

?uesto - As always, this jawn does not disappoint. I can't make a call if it's among your best work as I have only passed through it once. However.... unlike some, I have nothing but respect for good music. And as far as good music goes, the Legendary has never failed to impress me yet.