Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectAre you on the Official Project Blowed Net/Street Team?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=81876&mesg_id=81902
81902, Are you on the Official Project Blowed Net/Street Team?
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Wed Jan-01-03 05:28 AM
Just wondering because you defend them pretty hard like you have stock in the muthafuckas. Freestyle Fellowship are legends. Abstract Rude is that nigga. Medusa and 2Mex are straight. But damn bitch, be easy. And yes I have listend to Heavyweights 1 and 4 i believe. And each song would've of been better if it was 3 to 4 minutes shorter and without all the other bullshit mcs. If Project Blowed is indeed a crew they have too many weak links to be considered great. There production is only okay, its nothing exceptional. If you post about Project Blowed every fucking week and no one has yet to align themselves with your dickriding stance. Wouldn't that tell you something? You can't force feed props. Your only one dickrider, albeit a tenacious dickrider who exhibits great perserverance. But let the whole Project Blowed thing die already. And don't think of me as insulting you either. In a way I have given you a New Year's Resolution, "No More Project Blowed Posts". So your welcome.