Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectMy 2 Cents
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=4302&mesg_id=4494
4494, My 2 Cents
Posted by REB0, Tue Oct-26-04 03:10 PM
Considering i could be considered one of the "srcp cheerleaders" here on okp, i figured id chime in. I really think cats need to wait until sa-ra got some released, finished material out b4 they start to tear 'em down. Most of the tracks that people on here are refering to are from a 17 track demo that even i think is somewhat weak, and is definetly not the reason i became a fan. They are not even really sa-ra material, since one of those tracks has already been sold to Bilal (the hollywood hollywood one), so its obvious that the demo was more of a beat tape and the lyrics they put on the tracks were jus done for reference. And in regards to the lyrics that are on the demo, if u dont think "make u bust nuts on frequencies" is dope i cant do nothin for ya man, no homo.

Current Rotation:
De La Soul - The Grind Date
Mark De Clive Lowe - Tides Arising Sampler (!!!)
Ammoncontact - One In An Infinity Of Ways
Platinum Pied Pipers - Stay With Me EP
Van Hunt - Van Hunt
Missy Elliot - Supa Dupa Fly
Bugz In The Attic - Booty La La
Snoop - Drop It Like Its Hot
Sa:Ra - Various Tracks & Remixes
Prefuse73 - T5 Soul Sessions
DJ Rels - Theme For A Broken Soul
DKD - Future Rage
Basement Jaxx - Kish Kash
Madvillain - Madvillainy
Pavel Kostiuk - Pavel Kostiuk and the Musicals
Dabrye - Game Over 12"
Prince - Parade
Evelyn Champagne King - Im In Love

“We are going to bridge a gap between both worlds, and keep both sides happy. No discrimination is our policy, we want Coldplay fans and Daedelus fans, 50 cent fans and Madvillain Fans. It's easy to comprehend, just listen,” - Om'mas Keith of Sa-Ra Creative Partners