Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectSince we're all masturbating in here: I'll play
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=169600&mesg_id=169637
169637, Since we're all masturbating in here: I'll play
Posted by spew120, Fri Jan-21-11 09:28 PM
1. Blu & Kan Kick :::: Kan Kick needs some legit MCs over his beats. Blu needs some down-to-earth boom-bap. I think it's a great match.

2. Q-Tip & Consequence (prod. Dilla) :::: For a while, it seems like this is the group that Tip WANTED Tribe to become. He was starting to phase out Phife and using Dilla as a crutch.

3. Sean Price, A.G. & Roc Marciano (prod. Ray West) :::: The dynamics of Roc & P on the Snow Remix was undeniable. Ray West's influence on Marciano's production is also undeniable.

4. Lord Finesse Solo :::: I don't care if people think his punchlines are corny. It's been over a decade since Finesse released The Awakening. He embodies hip-hop.

5. Jay Electronica (prod. Large Professor leftovers) :::: Classic album right there.

6. MC Spank Rock (concept album, solo) :::: If Spank dropped the persona, and stuck to straight spittin over some boom bap, he would have potential.

7. Raekwon (spoken word) :::: Okay, this one is weird. I'd like Raekwon to gather written stories from the homeless, abused, elderly, depressed, poor, etc., and simply read them.

8. Strange Fruit Project / Little Brother (prod. S1) :::: LB & SFP should have been collabing for half a decade now. Unfortunately only one song has resulted.

9. Fashawn & Blu :::: They killed it on Samsonite Man

10. NEW QUAS