Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjecti am gonna make this story short
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=145470&mesg_id=145475
145475, i am gonna make this story short
Posted by las raises, Mon Feb-22-10 01:14 AM
so a LONG time ago (i remember they were handing out fliers for to attend the million man march) me and my two boys go to a concert at the LA sports arena everyone was on the ticket Wu tang, Biggie, Ice cube and a whole lot of other people hosted by Ice T. my friends and i were about 15 pretty young but we roll and get good floor seats

the way the seats were lined up were an entire floor section facing the stage and two other floor sections on both sides of the main section facing the center section. well we are sitting there having a good time but we had a bunch of crips sitting behind us throwing up their sets and talking shit to a bunch of bloods on the side section. my boys and i move to the upper floor and no less than 10 minutes later chairs start flying, fucking riot patrol comes in and it takes about 30-45 minutes to clear up and then cube starts his set and tears it up and performs the song from friday, can't really remember the name but talks about throw yours sets in the air and once again chairs and bodies start flying LOL

helicopters, cops on horses,

FYI

not sure if the story made sense but i am a bit buzzed