Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectOh no see, Scottie done beamed you the fuk up.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=13960&mesg_id=14021
14021, Oh no see, Scottie done beamed you the fuk up.
Posted by Solitayre, Fri Aug-01-03 07:20 PM
to compare R Kelly to Michael OR Prince at ANY point in their careers, you must be toking that hi powered san andreas crack.

Please believe Prince is your favorite producer's, favorite producer. Just ask Pharrell. Or Timb.

But then to add injury to insult, to even throw Micheal's name in the mix? Nigga you done bumped yo' head.

I won't go into the numerous accomplishments of micheal because honestly I can't name them all, see ?uesto or one of these industry insiders that peek in and out of the Lesson on a daily.

We'll just say this.
Mike worked with THE BEST.
Berry Gordy...
Quincy Jones...
Smokey Robinson...
Leon Ware...
I'm sure he crossed paths with Rick Rubin too...but you should get the drift because the list goes on and on.

He also happens to be the Rosa Parks of Music Videos. But I'm sure you unnastand why I say this.

You had the nerve to use the word "HIT" and Micheal like as if he DIDN'T write the BOOK on how to sell records.

There was this album he dropped, called "Thriller", that had mo' hits on it than .

To sum it up Micheal Jackson is just about the Bill Gates of R&B.

Stick with me kid, I'll take you under wing.