Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectRE: have you re-discovered any MJ songs, yet?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=129640&mesg_id=129892
129892, RE: have you re-discovered any MJ songs, yet?
Posted by Legacy415, Fri Jul-17-09 10:18 PM
Other than the fact that the BAD video starred Wesley Snipes opposite Mike, and was directed by Scorcese, I heard that song and wondered how the hell it was so popular. Video made the song, i guess.

I'm diggin on the Dangerous album now more than ever (always loved Thriller and Off the Wall, Bad etc.) But I never realized how perfect of a song Man in the Mirror was. And I always thought (still do) that Dirty Diana is his most underrated song. still dope.

His new live show woulda been sumthin to see tho. All these unreleased trax make me think he mighta had a surprise LP up his sleeve to top off his comeback, u know Mike was tricky like that.

speaking of yet to be released albums, have yall heard any of the leaked tracks from the new crew out here in Cali called REVOLUTION OF THE MIND. My homey played me some cuts from their new album (called Honor in Sin, I think) exec. prod. by SABAC RED from NON PHIXION. I almost went back to his crib the next day to here the songs again. straight fiyyaaa!!