Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectRE: have you re-discovered any MJ songs, yet?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=129640&mesg_id=129708
129708, RE: have you re-discovered any MJ songs, yet?
Posted by jimaveli, Sat Jun-27-09 05:21 PM
>songs you knew but had sorta ignored previously?
>

I've been all up on the album cuts from Dangerous since Thursday. Who is it..I can't let her get away..jams I really loved when the album dropped. I had basically retired that album for a decade. I'm messing with Invincible a little bit too. I always keep Butterflies on low rotation until that once a year 'rediscovery' repeatathon jam session, but You Rock My World and few other cuts are in the mix too as I'm revisiting Mike as a whole the last couple of days.

I listen to the ablum cuts from Thriller and Off the Wall as a whole on a regular.

I listen to I Can't Help it several times a month every month, because its on a mix that I revisit regularly (its called 'That Girl' and its a mix about..you guessed it..having a 'crush' on girl, getting at her, and all the stuff that happens BEFORE things go bad in any way, shape or form. The desire, the pursuit, the newness, the good stuff..yeah.)

The J5 stuff..early and later..gets decent rotation all the time so nothing obvious is left hanging there.

Jimaveli