Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjecti said kanye west is better than kweli RIGHT NOW
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=116989&mesg_id=117047
117047, i said kanye west is better than kweli RIGHT NOW
Posted by truekolor, Mon Apr-27-09 01:53 PM
im not talking reflection eternal,blackstar....im talking beautiful struggle eardrum kweli...

kweli raps uninspired, hes not hungry, hes boring at times, no persaonlity, his wordplay and rhyme patterns are starting to look basic, his metaphors and punchlines are so-so-so,his topics are not creative,i feel as if recently if you've heard one kweli song you've heard em all

same thing goes for common

and believe i used to be the kweli stan, saying this nigga was better than jayz around the blackstar,reflection eternal you couldn't say nuthin to me bout kweli

never should i listen to the song on eardrum featuring kanye west and be more excited to hear a ye' verse...that shouldnt happen but it did and it continually happens with kweli..the nigga boring on my mama, same ol same ol...

hate on kanye all you want, but the nigga can rap and he's always tryna step his rap game up...that nigga kweli sound like hes comfortable where he at lyrically

eardrum was a koo album, there were alot of skippables but there were some songs i bump