Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI whupped King Bomb's ass (sorta)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=80541&mesg_id=83437
83437, I whupped King Bomb's ass (sorta)
Posted by LA2Philly, Sat Nov-18-06 04:41 PM
It was my first time through the Salikawood(going to Archades), I had no idea there was gonna be a boss right there considering I wasnt even supposed to go that way plus I thought King Bomb was a mark. However, it was kinda tough at first because all those little bombs, I used up my quickenings only to see King Bomb use restore, Ashe was dead from oil+ self-destruct, but then I brought Maltheus out who proceed to flash-freeze all of the little bombs and did like 15 thousand damage on King Bomb. It wasnt over yet as King Bomb did restore again, but then I timed my quickening really well as I had about half of the Kings power down and had Fran start the chain, around 9 hits later, duke was no more.

That Necrohol of Nabudis seems hella scary though, I wanna see how it looks after you clear it out and the moogles restore it.

Also, in Jahara, have you gotten the geomancer to actually let you in on the monster that is sealed in the Henne mines?(he talked to me about it, but said that I wasnt ready yet, I think I need to kill more marks before he decides im worthy).