Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectbeat my first level V mark (barely)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=80541&mesg_id=83301
83301, beat my first level V mark (barely)
Posted by LA2Philly, Fri Nov-17-06 04:26 PM
So im about to go to Archadia, and am in Rabanastre thinking fuck it, lets try the White Mousse out(the only other level V I had tried was Trickster and I nearly had him beat so I thought what the heck, plus my levels were now high as I chose to walk from Bur-Omisace to Rabanastre and clear out the Golmore Forest on the way). So first off, I get down to the waterway, and there are those overking Marlboro's which are pretty sweet with actually wearing crowns(one jewel in the crown for each year according to the bestiary, gangsta, lol) and give good experience. So im like level 39, the Mousse doesnt seem so hard, and then I get his power to like 1/4 and he starts doing Waterga nonstop, I get a quickening in, have his power down to seriously like 1/30th of his power bar remaining...he kills everyone and then as a last ditch effort, I hope Vaan or Penelo may get one attack in, but he proceed to destroy them with one waterga, lmao.

But I go back in, give Basch the Shell Shield(takes off like 200 damage), plan the quickenings where Ashe still has 1/3 of her mp left in order to cast cura after every waterga....then Basch recharges and get another quickening. At this point like 1/4 of cats power bar is left....so I go into it, Im at 5 hits, then somehow Basch gets off 3 straight of his level 3(and the last two were seriously by the skin of my teeth, like no time left), and then Ashe gets her Maelstorm bolt in for a 9 hit and then whiteout(which I hadnt ever seen before, im wondering how many there are)......26,000 damage, and I get a yoichi bow in return which makes Ashe a pure KILLER.