Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectgeneral strategies/tips/gambit techniques, etc.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=80541&mesg_id=83222
83222, general strategies/tips/gambit techniques, etc.
Posted by steelreserve40, Fri Nov-17-06 09:46 AM
yo, just thought id start this so people can throw out some stuff that is working for them.

i ditched vaan, fran, and penelo, and am sticking with the other 3, and they are getting beast.

its true above, you NEED someone w/ a steal gambit on to get cash. looking for a good place to get $$/LP? if youve passed the mines already, go hit up the western sandsea again, and just chain the little sand guys, got a 100 chain combo, and my dudes are beast.

if your fighting the silocon tortises in the giga plains wet hidden island, keep an ancient sword, especially if your on lower levels. one that thing gets petrified, stand back so he cant do physical attacks, and countdown to a lot of experience and hopefully a tortise shell. also, steal from it while fighting it, the generals cap or something like that can get stolen and sold for like 3000 gil.

one gambit thats been working great has been casting regen on ally hp < 70%. instead of my dudes wasting a ton of mp by casting cure after they go down under 50%, regen should get em back up to full quickly and they should be able to maintain it for a while.

if your an ashe fan, get a katana as fast as possible for her. she will hit for almost as hard as basche.

that being said, i really am having fun w/ this game. even was cool with spending a good amount of time leveling up. post your hints and tips for people.