Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectIve beaten 4 level III marks so far:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=80541&mesg_id=82695
82695, Ive beaten 4 level III marks so far:
Posted by LA2Philly, Tue Nov-14-06 05:54 AM
the wyvern in the sandsea, the ferral retriever(both pretty easy esp the latter), the wyrm in the westersand(who was still pretty tough and has a shitload of HP, i was doing really well on him until the last 1/4 of the battle or so when I just couldnt seem to get Basch and Balthier to a high enough HP where they could sustain some hits without dying....but with some Ashe heroics and stress management along wtih some hits here and there, I got dukes power low enough where a revived Basch could start a 8-hit quickening chaing followed by catacylsm(the only time I ever had it) to finish him off), and the Gil Snapper in the tracks of the beast area in rainy Giza(he wasnt that tough, it was a long fight, but the guest mark hunter helps with his protect spells and some damage, all you really have to do is protect against the stomp move which wastes like a thousand). The rewards have been less than what I was hoping for though.