Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectUpdated Impressions at the 8-10 hr mark
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=80541&mesg_id=81194
81194, Updated Impressions at the 8-10 hr mark
Posted by Nate118, Thu Nov-02-06 01:07 AM
So the initial overwhelming feeling of being tossed into this giant world wears off after a bit. You start to get your bearings and feel immersed instead of swamped. The crazy level spike monster was only in the first dungeon (Why? Why do that in your first dungeon and nowhere else?), but the game still has a nice level of difficulty. I'm still not a fan of the License Board but the battle system has really grown on me and I'm loving the game. Strange to say but the voice acting is one of the best features. Anyway, aside from the License Board the game's great, definitely check it out. I know someone posted the Gamespot review, read up on that if you're curious. It's very accurate and well written.

Oh and the Collector's Edition is actually pretty good. It's not just some thrown together crap for an extra 10 bucks. It's pretty cool stuff if you're interested enough to invest a little extra.

Random thought: When everything needs 2 discs nowadays how is it a game this big and this pretty somehow fit onto one? I almost feel like I must be missing a disc because it's blowing my mind how they fit all this on one.