Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectfavorite tricks and tips?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=65053&mesg_id=65356
65356, favorite tricks and tips?
Posted by steelreserve40, Wed May-17-06 11:29 AM
my favorite: right after you get the 2nd airship (which SUCKS that they dont have a shop on there, smoke bombs were my shit), go get mog and the moogle shoes. then go to kefka's tower. put mog in the first party, there will be no random battles, so you can just grab all the treasures you can find before the mini boss. go back to airship, move him to the 2nd part, rinse and repeat, then for the 3rd party. you can get that amazing shield that blocks like everything (aegis shield i think? im such a fucking nerd), and the fixed dice!!!!!!!! setzer is that shit man, get the offering and gengi glove, and once you get quick magic, hes hitting 16 times a turn, often with the fixed dice hitting 2-3 times for 7-9 thousand damage. plus, the dice are magical weapons that do damage directly to the enemy, so most weapon defenses or fast evade rates are nullified. you can kill about any enemy in the battle area using this method. sezter is that dude......

anyone ever cured the cursed shield? ive tried, that thing is amazing from what ive read....

dammit this game is the GOAT.