Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectmehrunes razor
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=58402&mesg_id=68956
68956, mehrunes razor
Posted by upUPNorth, Thu Jun-29-06 05:36 PM
i got it, the blade you get at the end has a chance of instantly killing by banishing the soul to oblivion, the quest is cool i guess, as a thief, it was huge for just another standalone dungeon even for this game, with first the main fort where this dunmer from morrowind is building up an army to conquer the empire of man, and they have their own little village in this mine way under the fort, and then the old ayleid ruin is under that where you have to find mehrunes razor. The ruin isnt that hard to get through if your acrobatic, but if youre not it seemed there'd be a lot more caves to go through in the ruin which i hope wasnt anything valuable i missed. I havent done the orrery quest yet so i dont know how it compares for 100 more points, but its a big dungeon for THIS game and i liked the little throwback to the morrowind conflicts since i liked that game.

Have you got the Thieves Den though, that things pretty nice, you end up getting your own pirate crew and they can go out plundering for you and come back in a week and give you your share. And they put a bunch a expert trainers and this hard chest that you cna just keep unlocking if you wanna level up in the den.