Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjecti'm now a proud homeowner!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=58402&mesg_id=59101
59101, i'm now a proud homeowner!
Posted by bearfield, Sat Mar-25-06 11:51 AM
...of a shack in the waterfront district :(

but at least it's somewhere i can store my stolen goods. now i can rob whole districts before travelling to bruma to get my fence on

some advice for any thieves out there: book stores and alchemy shops are the best places to rob. seriously. most alchemy shops will have a gang of potions on display and they only weigh 0.5 uh... feathers... each yet some will sell for up to 120g. same for books. they're really light and can fetch a pretty penny

i finally got the invisibilty spell and as a result i've robbed every castle except the one in the imperial city. there's a LOT of money in castles. jewelry boxes, rare books and potions, and pickpocketing counts and countesses while they're asleep will get you PAID. i pickpocketed 240-something gold from the count of leyawin alone!

right now i'm sitting on 5000+ gold and i'm looking to buy a house in choroll, as that's one of the few cities i haven't cleaned out yet