Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectafter Mohg Omen when you go thru that hidden wall
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=306101&mesg_id=306251
306251, after Mohg Omen when you go thru that hidden wall
Posted by HecticHavoc, Mon May-09-22 07:48 PM
and you have to parkour down onto these tiny stone pillars... just an absolute fucking joke.

I really liked Mohgs Palace area, but the Mohg Omen, my first time down in the Ash Sewers, I was following two SunBro's so I made it pretty easily. Then, doing Frenzied Flame ending, I tried doing sewers solo, FINALLY found Mohg Omen, then I rolled thru the wall to find the area where you have to jump down onto the stone ledges to reach the bottom, to scar your body. I just really hated how a game with really bad jumping mechanics can make you do that kind of bullshit.

impressive you even did any quests without a guide man. this journey 5 I wanted to knock out Sellens quest, Alexanders, Seluvis, and none of them are remotely capable by just "exploring".

I never even could do Blaidd's quest, I always found him at Radhan's plaza, and then I never was able to find him howling at that evergaol. I tend to align with you on the annoyances of this game. no quest markers, and expecting us to remember one small talk with someone and expect to find them 75 hours later in a remote area with no marker is so hilariously weird.

I did the Gold Mask quest bc I really like the Golden Order Seal, and I wanted the mask... yeah. even reading step by step what to do in a guide it takes hours.

im not even a Guide Hater so to speak, but its a lot more fun to figure shit out on your own. with Sekiro, you could pretty much figure out where you want and need to go, and can look up how to kill bosses, but I was never absolutely stuck in where to go in sekiro more than once or twice.

Elden Ring is probably my favorite game of all time, but its not free of annoyances.