Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectwhat is your set up for this and Radagon fight?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=306101&mesg_id=306232
306232, what is your set up for this and Radagon fight?
Posted by HecticHavoc, Fri Apr-29-22 05:17 PM
after I went back to mage life, with Lusat's helm and Stars of Ruin with my trusty Prince of Death staff (idk if I told you but I got it to 450 sorcery scaling, lol), I changed around a few of my talisman slots. finally got the magic scorpion talisman which is really hard to get from Seluvis but I wanted it for the extra hit power of Stars of Ruin.

just a quick recommendation before you lose your mind on Radagon/Elden like I did - go find the +2 holy resistance talisman (fairly positive its in Haligtree), and try to find the incantation that provides holy resist. I couldn't beat it without those guys.

Just finished Journey 5 and I made sure to do all the quests I hadn't done. I really like the Golden Order quest with the GoldMask, Seluvis, Sellen, but still haven't done Patches or the dude who wears shit stains.

Oh yeah this is what I wanted to bring up last week - I had never used Bloodhound Step, so I put that ash on Rogiers Rapier at +25 and it is ridiculously fun. I am pretty used to switching from PoD to Golden Order seal in my left hand and basically just replaced Blasphy with the Rapier. Had the time of my life dominating Malenia with it. the Rapier is basically like a toothpick poking a bull late game but I cruised just as easily with this set up as I did with Blasphy (not as easily, but pretty close).

after my GoldMask quest I am pondering a pure Seal run while still using the Rapier with Bloodhound step. but ill probably Community Service at Castle Sol and Radagon for a while before I start another game. I am hovering around level 300 so its tough to get summoned these days.