Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectRE: I was gonna post that using Dark Moon is very nice for this fight
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=306101&mesg_id=306231
306231, RE: I was gonna post that using Dark Moon is very nice for this fight
Posted by bearfield, Fri Apr-29-22 04:01 PM
>did a lot of Community Service against this guy and had great
>success just spamming Dark Moon on top of Terra Magika, but
>when I went Bonk Bonk Blasphy Blade I started realizing why
>everyone said this guy is an absolute nightmare.
>
>Moon casting is awesome bc you are basically always in the air
>and it was irrelevant. Now that I went away from Blasphy Blade
>to a full on Lusat Cultist (I wear his massive blue sphere
>head and his cape) and I only cast Stars of Ruin - and really
>struggled dodging that damn foot slam. he is a tough cookie.
>
>I wanted to ask you if you ever summon SunBro's. this fight is
>rather easy with them... (well, obviously not easy, but I love
>fighting with people rather than my mimic or black knife
>Tiche.

yeah dark moon is great when you have someone else reliably pulling aggro for you. i tried summoning a few times early on in the process (i think it took me like 40+ tries over the course of a few days) but kept getting one-shotted by his insane AoE attacks, ran out of finger remedies and rune arcs, and didn't feel like grinding mats so i turned intransigent and went with tiche. it really came down to getting a good pattern on both phase 1 and 2 for me to defeat him. i feel like if i had even 15 base vit i would have been able to beat him in fewer than 10 tries. even after the update that boosted HP gains i'm still hovering around 600 HP with godrick rune + radagon's soreseal + erdtree's favor+1 and i don't want to waste a slot on the +20 HP from erdtree's when that could be +15% charged sorcery/incant damage

i am summoning for the final boss though. fight #2 is too much for me without at least one other human player drawing attention away from me