Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectJust do your own thing for 30 hours. don't read up how to do shit (yet)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=306101&mesg_id=306228
306228, Just do your own thing for 30 hours. don't read up how to do shit (yet)
Posted by HecticHavoc, Fri Apr-29-22 10:40 AM
the game absolutely requires you to google shit if you want to progress in quests, find some weapons, things like that, but when it throws you into Limgrave (the first area), simply just jog around and explore and get used to everything.

Don't want to spoil anything, but when I say do your own thing for your first 30, kinda figure out what style you want to attach to, and then just go roam. Do not enter Stormveil Castle before you have explored the southern end of the map (its called Weeping Peninsula). I have read a lot of accounts of people just immediately strolling into the castle when they start the game and hating it. If you roam for that long, and find some caves and things like that, you become pretty strong, especially clearing Weeping Peninsula, that Stormveil becomes a fun experience rather than 'how the hell am I going to do this'. the game requires a ton of patience and time but you'll be rewarded.