Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI threw 50 into Faith and really liking it. you've convinced me to go find PoD
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=306101&mesg_id=306186
306186, I threw 50 into Faith and really liking it. you've convinced me to go find PoD
Posted by HecticHavoc, Mon Apr-04-22 09:57 AM
I've had the Golden Order Seal at +10 for quite a while. I was running the Erdtree Heal (also the one that basically refills your entire health bar, but it doesn't have the continuous HP gain - trying to see which I like better. But I am about to go full FP flasks and run that quick-heal incant, that requires 42 faith.)

since Maliketh and I are best friends, I started using Black Blade incant in NG+++. Has a bit of a slow windup but it is a pretty awesome weapon to use. The other 2 spells I use are on the sorcery side, Comet Azure (yeah yeah I know - but man its a boss melter), and then still used the Dark Moon. so 2 incant, 2 sorcery. Since I am such a high level the PoD is the best staff in the game, I just wish I found it when I did Fia's quest bc it should be right around there and I'm nowhere near reaching that area in this run.

going FULL incant/sorcery zero "weapons" on this run has been a serious blast. The one thing keeping me away from the PoD is the Spinning Weapon Rennala's staff has. I neglected it for quite a while but man... this is the best melee weapon I can think of for me. It staggers everyone and everything so you can basically just spam cast it on even the strongest knights in Haligtree and they can't even hit you back. I think I can put it on the PoD so that is what I'll do, if I ever decide to switch off the Carian Regal. I love the look of it.