Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectabout to start NG++ for a final pre retirement platinum run
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=306101&mesg_id=306168
306168, about to start NG++ for a final pre retirement platinum run
Posted by HecticHavoc, Sun Mar-20-22 09:13 PM
want to talk about dumbest move of the year?

I FINALLY beat Radagon and Elden Beast. I'd done Ranni's quest (obviously - I wear her clothes and gave her a RING) - after the fight there's a blue summon sign on the ground. But I had ran straight to the grace to rest... then "engaged" in the ending, completely aloof that the blue Ranni sign was down to engage her "secret" ending.

for the Platinum you need 3 endings - the regular, Ranni's, and some other. Fai I think. so I got the regular ending, after spending a GARGANTUAN amount of time around the world. I am also wanting to hit myself for not tracking down the Talismans, ashes, armaments, and sorceries before I went NG+. So I did a Ranni Quest speed run, beat Elden Beast again with my trusty Mimic and that sweet sweet Radagon cheese (i. do. not. care.) but I didn't progress to NG++. chasing down ashes and talismans and as I type relentlessly sad that the last two talismans are in Haligtree, the worst place imaginable.

5 ashes, 3 armaments, 2 talismans, and 1 more ending for the Plat. and I'm nearing 200 hours but half that is Community Service.