Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI was so close to going this route
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=306101&mesg_id=306138
306138, I was so close to going this route
Posted by HecticHavoc, Tue Mar-15-22 01:09 PM
Im level 163 still in NG. I farmed Rennala for a very long time being a SunBro, and then moved onto Radhan being a SunBro. I specialize in demolishing Radhan.

Took about 3 full days of playing to kill Malenia. She is such a nightmare.

After playing around with a lot of different things, I've found my favorite set up. Carian Regal Staff (same as you) +10, empty left hand to let these people know they are getting slaughtered with just one hand, and I use the Dark Moon Ranni spell combined with the Carian Phalanx (not the Glintstone - the Carian). Carian Phalanx is fucking AWESOME. I just spam-cast it and run at enemies and dodge. Considering my Dark Moon needs space and time, the Carian is awesome for aggressive enemies. Its pretty damn strong too, but I have 85 INT.

I found the Dark Moon Great Sword, got that +10, but its pretty big. But to charge that sword and use Carian, it looks so damn cool. Also brought Moonveil to +10, but Its a bit too melee'y too me. I prefer to just cast and blow people up with Dark Moons.

Found an awesome outfit, I got the Black Knife Assassin outfit from that town. I still wear the huge Snow Ranni hat (for the extra frost damage), the Black Knife Assassin armor and hands, and then the Ranni Snow legs.

I like progressing in this game but I became obsessed with co-op helping beat bosses. Great way to level up too.

I have some seals, I pumped a bunch of levels into Faith bc there seems to be fun incants, but after I changed from Meteorite to Carian Regal, I went back to pure caster. I am the Carian Dark Moon Winter King, I can't be stabbing people with swords man.