Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectFinally got one from Target this morning.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=305449&mesg_id=305736
305736, Finally got one from Target this morning.
Posted by Steve O Tron v2, Fri Jul-30-21 10:09 AM
I have been half-heartedly on the lookout and occasionally use Matt Swider's Twitter to keep track of restocks. The restock didn't happen on Thursday as originally planned, but he was right on point when he said it would probably drop today (Friday) at 7-8am Eastern time. I just set up an alarm to wake up at that time and waited for his tweet, and I managed to easily pick one up on the Target app. I live in a relatively small college town, and I don't think most students are back yet, so that probably helped this time around. I'll probably pick up the Spiderman game and whatever stuff I need to play Destiny 2 on PS5 (I think I set up crossplay already). I haven't played on controller in so long, so I'm probably going to be terrible, but I'm honestly just most excited to play with old friends I haven't played with in years.

I haven't set it up yet, but I'm not sure if my monitor, an Acer XB271HU, is capable of downscaling 4k to 1440p. Kind of disappointing that Sony hasn't gotten native 1440p support working yet despite the system being out for a while now. I might also just end up getting a 4k display since I have a brand new sealed 3090 sitting around that I've been debating on selling or just keeping to replace my 1080 TI.