Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI copped a PS5 last week.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=305449
305449, I copped a PS5 last week.
Posted by bwood, Tue Jan-05-21 09:11 AM
Literally had it for a week now.

I'm digging it. 4K Blu-rays look amazing.

Spider-Man: Miles Morales was hella fun (beat it last night. Just have side missions to do).

Very happy do far.
305451, I found a 3060ti quicker than I found a PS5
Posted by Mafamaticks, Wed Jan-06-21 05:59 PM
looks like I'm gonna build a gaming PC.

Once God of War Ragnarok or Horizon Forbidden West drops I'll cop one immediately.
305453, damn son where'd you find that?!
Posted by bearfield, Thu Jan-07-21 10:43 PM
been looking for 3070 since september. last i read stock wouldn't be adequate until april
305455, I put the HotStock app on my phone and just setup a notification for it
Posted by Mafamaticks, Fri Jan-08-21 03:22 PM
Best Buy stocks the founder's edition ones. It alerted me and I went straight to buy it from my phone. I couldn't believe it went through honestly cause I never had the same luck with a PS5.
305456, i'll try it. thanks
Posted by bearfield, Fri Jan-08-21 03:37 PM
i meant 3080 FE but typed in 3070 for some reason

i've had a new build ready for a new card just sitting in the corner collecting dust for months now. my trusty 980ti is still going strong though so i'm ok with waiting another couple of months. hopefully the 3080 FE will function as well for this new generation as the 980ti did with the previous generation
305557, Just reading this but try Microcenter if you have one near by
Posted by Paps_Smear, Mon Mar-15-21 06:28 PM
There is an unoffical Microcenter discord group I joined, they often talk about what stock is going to be at what store and when.

I went one time, waited in line early in the AM, and got a EVGA RTX 3080 the first attempt. Store got almost 80 cards that day ranging from 3070, 3080, and 3090.

Online you can forget about it because bots scoop them up in about a second.
305452, Nice!
Posted by chillinCHiEF, Thu Jan-07-21 01:41 PM
I copped Miles Morales on sale a few weeks ago but haven't been able to find a PS5 yet.
305454, Probably cop in the spring
Posted by spenzalii, Fri Jan-08-21 02:25 PM
By then they will be more widely available and I'll hopefully have my OLED
305463, when do you guys think these will be "easily" available?
Posted by HecticHavoc, Wed Jan-13-21 11:25 AM
not a Harry Potter guy but i imagine that game is gonna be good.

hopefully the remaster Sekiro or do something with it. i dont think there will be a game on PS5 to match that for a long time.
305465, Probably by March or April.
Posted by bwood, Sat Jan-16-21 05:54 AM
Sony said they're ramping up production to get at least 17 to 18 million just to America alone on the next few months.

I see thr scalpers hoarding these and reselling them for outrageous prices. Those fools are gonna have a wake up call soon.
305467, yeah, PS4 was pretty rough until the following February
Posted by Nodima, Mon Jan-18-21 08:25 PM
A similar turn around feels about right here, though with the pandemic still raging I'll bet demand is still much higher than this time last generation.

Plus with Game Pass and even the Playstation Instant Game Collection, it's never been a better time to be a first-time owner of either series of consoles. You can catch up on the past on the cheap cheap.

~~~~~~~~~
"This is the streets, and I am the trap." � Jay Bilas
http://www.popmatters.com/pm/archive/contributor/517
Hip Hop Handbook: http://tinyurl.com/ll4kzz
305471, True.
Posted by bwood, Sat Jan-23-21 11:48 AM
I'm going to finally play the Uncharted series and hopefully finish Ghost of Tsushima
305478, I consider myself lucky, I was able to cop both Series X and PS5 on launch day
Posted by Innocent Criminal, Mon Jan-25-21 03:19 PM
Both from Walmart. None of my close friends have been able to cop either so far. Even got a Series S for my son for Christmas. I just wish I had this luck with sneaker drops.
305479, got my pre orders in for both
Posted by Rjcc, Mon Jan-25-21 07:33 PM
to anyone without em....you're not missing out

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at
305480, I had OG Xbox and PS4, so I feel I had a pretty good upgrade on performance
Posted by Innocent Criminal, Tue Jan-26-21 08:17 AM
but other than that, there isn't anything that I see a need for anyone to rush out and especially pay scalpers for.
305481, Same here. Got PS5 from Target and 2 Series Xs and 1 S from BB
Posted by Lach, Tue Jan-26-21 08:47 AM
But like rjcc said, people aren't missing much at the moment till they really put out some games. But I do like the upgrades old games have received.
305555, Fedex says out for delivery of my Gamestop bundle
Posted by HecticHavoc, Mon Mar-15-21 10:25 AM
definitely playing Miles Morales first... Have my PS4 and ethernet cable just WAITING for a data transfer, and then ill start playing. I want to put GoW4, RDR2, and MLB The Show 19 on the PS5 before I start dabbling.

so damn excited... fed ex said delivery was set for yesterday, sat at my desk like a clown staring out my window for a truck.
305556, when the Stimmy hits I'll get my Ps5.
Posted by jetblack, Mon Mar-15-21 01:28 PM
nm
305558, you're gonna stimulate someone else's stimulus?
Posted by Nodima, Tue Mar-16-21 02:57 AM
Outside blind luck or StockX secondary markets it really sounds like C-19's gonna keep this out of the average person with other stuff to do during the day's hands until holiday season

~~~~~~~~~
305559, yeah the only way is a big-ass bundle
Posted by HecticHavoc, Tue Mar-16-21 11:08 AM
I was camping out for the gamestop bundle, but at just under $800 after tax, scalpers avoid the bundles thankfully.

im not even mad. i realized when I opened up Miles Morales that it also comes with remastered spiderman (one of my all time fav games)

MM is super smooth, still adjusting to the controller, slingin around the city is actually a bit clunkier and not as smooth as the ps4 controller and previous game, but maybe I just need to play more.

i also put the Cold War disc in so it could update, its going to take upwards of 5 hours. but i probably wont play cold war for a few months, im all in on spidey.
305561, Keep Wario64's twitter alerts coming to your phone
Posted by Lach, Tue Mar-16-21 03:10 PM
and check for Best Buy and Target alerts he mentions. Those have been the easiest for me so far when copping systems for family. They were Venmo'ing left and right at one point cuz I was able to get through lol.
305721, Finally got one a few weeks ago.
Posted by chillinCHiEF, Thu Jul-22-21 10:08 AM
So far I've played through Miles Morales and gone back to Last of Us 2.
305736, Finally got one from Target this morning.
Posted by Steve O Tron v2, Fri Jul-30-21 10:09 AM
I have been half-heartedly on the lookout and occasionally use Matt Swider's Twitter to keep track of restocks. The restock didn't happen on Thursday as originally planned, but he was right on point when he said it would probably drop today (Friday) at 7-8am Eastern time. I just set up an alarm to wake up at that time and waited for his tweet, and I managed to easily pick one up on the Target app. I live in a relatively small college town, and I don't think most students are back yet, so that probably helped this time around. I'll probably pick up the Spiderman game and whatever stuff I need to play Destiny 2 on PS5 (I think I set up crossplay already). I haven't played on controller in so long, so I'm probably going to be terrible, but I'm honestly just most excited to play with old friends I haven't played with in years.

I haven't set it up yet, but I'm not sure if my monitor, an Acer XB271HU, is capable of downscaling 4k to 1440p. Kind of disappointing that Sony hasn't gotten native 1440p support working yet despite the system being out for a while now. I might also just end up getting a 4k display since I have a brand new sealed 3090 sitting around that I've been debating on selling or just keeping to replace my 1080 TI.
305792, A new system update dropped this week.
Posted by Numba_33, Fri Sep-17-21 11:31 AM
Most importantly, the system update allowed for installing internal SSD hard drives to increase the storage capacity for the PS5.

Anyone here planning to take the plunge on installing a M.2 SSD hard drive in their PS5?

I'm going to have to do some research on this so I can save some dollars on a hard drive as these appear to cost some serious dollars based on the very brief skimming I'm doing so far.
305793, I would as soon as I find one
Posted by Mafamaticks, Sat Sep-18-21 10:00 AM
I'm starting to look for a PS5 now so I'll have one when God of War drops.

Shit is rough out here.
305803, The hard drive I ordered is on backorder status.
Posted by Numba_33, Tue Sep-21-21 08:41 AM
I copped an internal SSD hard drive from Western Digital the same day after I made my original post. The link for the hard drive is this https://tinyurl.com/zrv9rtds . The main reason was because of the $190 discount I noticed. The fact it comes with a heatsink was another added bonus since I didn't want to do too much extra research to see which heatsink would be compatible with the hard drive. At the time I ordered, I was told there was a 3-4 week waiting period for the hard drive to actually get shipped.

I just checked the website and it appears folks can't even order anymore. I'm guessing the computing chip shortage is still hitting companies hard in terms of shortages. I have to imagine that extends to PS5's still.

The only solace for folks out there struggling to PS5 is that the gaming library is still fairly weak.
305797, How are these things STILL hard to get???
Posted by soulfunk, Mon Sep-20-21 03:20 PM
I don't really have the time to be refreshing sites daily hoping for a drop. I don't want to pay reseller money but it's getting tempting at this point just out of convenience. I'm definitely gonna pay reseller money if I can't get one by the time Horizon Forbidden West drops...
305798, Follow Wario64 and Matt Swider on twitter
Posted by Paps_Smear, Mon Sep-20-21 05:48 PM
If they tweet about a drop happening soon from a retailer make sure you log in with your account and update all your address and payment detail. Then when it launches try to check out as fast as you can.

I copped a bundle from gamestop this way after a week of following them.
305799, HotStock app on my phone worked for me
Posted by Nodima, Mon Sep-20-21 06:29 PM
I had it installed just over two weeks in mid-August before I caught a Walgreens drop. I got the disc-drive version so I spent a little more than I wanted to, and if I were patient I probably could've got the disc-less version (Walmart was selling both, alternating, the day I got mine) but I'll just consider that my scalper's fee. And who knows, maybe I'll get into the Criterion Collection at some point or whatever!

Edit: What took some getting used to was it seemed to send out alerts roughly 5-10 minutes before the drop actually happened, so initially it was frustrating seeing alerts at work and immediately seeing a sold out page. But once I finally happened to be home during one it was a pretty painless process honestly.

~~~~~~~~~
305802, Amazon will have some today for Prime customers
Posted by Lach, Tue Sep-21-21 07:46 AM
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1440294409182928900
305804, I tried, and failed.
Posted by soulfunk, Wed Sep-22-21 10:17 AM
305805, Again, I'd really recommend HotStock
Posted by Nodima, Wed Sep-22-21 01:22 PM
I got 21 notifications about PS5s being available between Saturday and yesterday, and it's beginning to feel like about one day at least every other week that's like that.

I really need to uninstall this app though lol, that was mad annoying.

~~~~~~~~~
305806, Yep - I downloaded the app yesterday. Got HotStock
Posted by soulfunk, Wed Sep-22-21 02:17 PM
notifications yesterday for Amazon and for PS Direct, clicked immediately, and no luck.
305812, Just keep going for them
Posted by Mafamaticks, Thu Sep-23-21 01:53 PM
I got to PS Direct but I didn't have my info saved so I didn't get mine in time.
305811, They're ensuring you want to invest real time & effort in a relationship.
Posted by squeeg, Thu Sep-23-21 12:41 PM
305813, I've bought several in the last month
Posted by Rjcc, Thu Sep-23-21 05:01 PM
it may take some time, but if you join a discord or follow the right people on twitter, you'll know when drops are coming.

have your information autofilled, and don't give up even if you don't get one initially.

305818, yeah I copped like 4 off of Best Buy this year for friends and family
Posted by Lach, Sat Sep-25-21 09:18 AM
Helped me reach my BB Elite Plus status quick as hell lol
305819, I'm liking the recent releases and PS5 upgrades to PS4 games
Posted by Lach, Sat Sep-25-21 09:21 AM
Got Deathloop last week and paid the $10 upgrade for Death Stranding. PS5 really has it going right now.
305826, Finally finishing Frozen Wilds... the game is beautiful at 60fps..
Posted by My_SP1200_Broken_Again, Fri Oct-01-21 03:41 PM
305831, That game is stunningly beautiful even on PS4...
Posted by soulfunk, Mon Oct-04-21 10:29 AM
I can't even imagine at 60fps on the PS5...
305822, Got me one. PS Direct came through.
Posted by JFrost1117, Tue Sep-28-21 02:12 PM
305825, Copped mine today from Best Buy
Posted by Mafamaticks, Fri Oct-01-21 12:48 PM
Available for me to pick up next Friday
305830, Pretty seamless install and upgrade.
Posted by JFrost1117, Sun Oct-03-21 02:58 PM
I’ve platinum'd all the games that I had a PS5 upgrade for, so I don’t really wanna play them. Kinda hate that my Miles Morales progress didn’t come over but it looks good enough to play through again.

Apparently, I didn’t buy the right version that would come with the original upgraded Spider-Man. Other than that, I need to get some actual PS5 games.
305935, Finally got one from a Hotstock notification...
Posted by soulfunk, Fri Nov-19-21 05:22 PM
At least I should have one - I was able to pay for it and it's set for local pickup from Best Buy...hopefully nothing funny happens with them selling the one I bought on the day it's in and I have to get a refund...
305944, I didn't have any trouble picking up the last one I bought there
Posted by Rjcc, Sun Nov-28-21 05:21 PM

305945, Yep - zero issues. Walked in, picked it up, walked out.
Posted by soulfunk, Mon Nov-29-21 09:18 AM
I was also surprised at how easy it was transferring the save data and games from me and my kids from the PS4 over to the PS5...

305939, I’m glad the controller battery life is better.
Posted by JFrost1117, Wed Nov-24-21 03:59 PM
I almost never disconnected the usb cable from my PS4 controller because it would always say “battery low” after a short session.
305940, Dualsense seems much shorter to me
Posted by Lach, Wed Nov-24-21 06:03 PM
I went from full charge to one bar in like a couple hours the other day playing Ratchet. I was like wth?
305941, I think it depends how much the triggers/rumble are in effect
Posted by Nodima, Thu Nov-25-21 08:28 PM
I feel like when I'm playing something that neither thing is really active for like MLB The Show, Red Dead or watching Youtube/movies it lasts for a really long time but I'll be surprised how quick it flashes the low warning when playing something like Returnal or Tsushima.

~~~~~~~~~
306050, Tsushima is showing me how much work this controller is doing.
Posted by JFrost1117, Thu Jan-27-22 10:56 AM
Trying to make every gust of wind and every footstep by Jin or the horse, I’m commending the dev team.
305946, Add me to the list
Posted by jimaveli, Mon Nov-29-21 09:58 AM
>Literally had it for a week now.
>
>I'm digging it. 4K Blu-rays look amazing.
>
>Spider-Man: Miles Morales was hella fun (beat it last night.
>Just have side missions to do).
>
>Very happy do far.

A buddy sent me an Amazon link last Wednesday afternoon. I made the 'say word?/I don't believe you' face. I clicked the link. It worked immediately without issue and a PS5 showed up at my door 2 days later. All of this was much to my surprise!

I've thought about Ebaying it and then just getting one to keep for myself sometime next year or whatever.

I've thought about copping a 2nd controller, a physical copy of NBA 2k22, a digital copy of Spiderman, and hoping that I just hit some buttons to get Firepro Wrestling, Guilty Gear Strive, and SFV transferred from my PS4.

I KNOW that I'm not selling it to a stranger in person cuz I'm not trying to get clapped over a damn Playstation. Houston keeps a story on the news about silly shit like that for that good ole ooga booga.

Right now, I'm just waiting. I'll decide by the weekend and go from there. I'm leaning towards just keeping it.
305948, Might as well keep it
Posted by Mafamaticks, Thu Dec-02-21 04:00 PM
all of the exclusives come out next year. Mine still sitting in the box waiting for Sifu and the new God of War
305950, RE: Might as well keep it
Posted by jimaveli, Fri Dec-03-21 12:08 PM
>all of the exclusives come out next year. Mine still sitting
>in the box waiting for Sifu and the new God of War

That's kinda where my head's at.

I originally thought about trying to make 'controller and games' money for selling it ebay or whatever safe online/not in person method I could use. But that's counting on someone being thirsty enough to pay a wild amount for it.

Folks seem to be regularly paying 800-ish for a console. But by the time I ship and pay whatever rake ebay takes, I don't know if I'm really all that amped.

And even with that, I'd be right back at waiting around for another easy shot at a PS5. I literally got an Amazon link texted to me the day before Thanksgiving and it worked like I was ordering some socks...no cart drama, no delays, no nothing. It showed up on Black Friday.

305951, Has anyone added an internal SSD to their PS5s yet?
Posted by soulfunk, Fri Dec-03-21 01:54 PM
I was shocked at how quickly the internal memory filled up just from transferring a few of my PS4 games over...

I'm wondering how easy it is for real life, regular people to open up the PS5 and install an additional SSD...looking at YouTube videos people make it seem easy, but I've never been a "build your own gaming PC" type of person so I'm scared to open it up...
305952, Yes.
Posted by Numba_33, Fri Dec-03-21 02:11 PM
The hardest part was removing the plastic casing surrounding the PS5 itself as it involves sliding the casing off the system. Given that the casing isn't totally symmetrical, it'll take some patience and a decent amount of strength to slide the case off. There are quite a few Youtube videos that detail how to do this without breaking the plastic as this was my biggest fear.

Installing the hard drive itself is very easy. You don't need to have prior experience building PCs to install the hard drive.

If I were you, I would buy a SSD that already comes with a heat sink so you won't have to worry about buying that separately. Look for guides online that list SSD hard drives that come built with heat sinks that are compatible with PS5's specifications.
305953, Yeah - from the videos I've seen I don't know...
Posted by soulfunk, Fri Dec-03-21 02:41 PM
>The hardest part was removing the plastic casing surrounding
>the PS5 itself as it involves sliding the casing off the
>system. Given that the casing isn't totally symmetrical, it'll
>take some patience and a decent amount of strength to slide
>the case off.

I REALLY don't like working with mods/equipment on expensive stuff that take a lot of strength to disassemble. I'm a pretty strong guy, and always afraid I'm going to break whatever I'm working with.
305954, Which means you'll have an easier time removing the casing than I did.
Posted by Numba_33, Fri Dec-03-21 02:56 PM
There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Like I said before, the most important thing is buying a SSD with a heat sink already built on since the PS5 does have specifications to what will fit in the system.

I don't think it even took me five minutes to install the hard drive.
305958, Good call. I’ll start checking for a good SSD with heat sink.
Posted by soulfunk, Mon Dec-06-21 08:55 AM
305959, Look at a couple of Youtube videos for removing the case
Posted by Numba_33, Mon Dec-06-21 01:33 PM
before you actually do it if you still feel uncomfortable. There's a grip of unofficial videos you can look at outside of the official Sony Playstation video for installing the hard drive.
305971, RE: Has anyone added an internal SSD to their PS5s yet?
Posted by jimaveli, Sun Dec-12-21 09:00 PM
>I was shocked at how quickly the internal memory filled up
>just from transferring a few of my PS4 games over...
>
>I'm wondering how easy it is for real life, regular people to
>open up the PS5 and install an additional SSD...looking at
>YouTube videos people make it seem easy, but I've never been a
>"build your own gaming PC" type of person so I'm scared to
>open it up...

If most of your games are gonna be ps4 games, you could also do the external drive for those games and wait on the ps5 extra drive until the prices go down a little.

I’m going this route for now.
306308, Copped a 2TB with heatsink for $230 a couple weeks ago
Posted by Lach, Mon Jul-11-22 01:44 PM
I desperately needed more space. I had all my PS4 games on external and just PS5 games on the internal and was completely out of space. Now with this new drive I got like 1.3 TB of space left. Now I need Xbox to lower the price on their proprietary joints cuz I'll be damned if I pay $400 for 2TB of storage. I'm mad I paid $220 for 1TB already.
306310, good call. probably makes your life so much easier
Posted by HecticHavoc, Tue Jul-12-22 02:58 PM
the reason I don't dabble into RDR2 or my other games on my PS5 are really because I don't want to wait 4 hours for it to install again. And this is really what is stopping me from upgrading to the new middle Playstation + Tier, because I'll be spending too much time uninstalling and installing games. If I want to spend 1 hour playing CoD: Cold War (I know I know, but it came with my bundle) I dont even attempt it because it simply takes way too long and way too much space.

I thought about getting an internal but dont want to break anything. So that is why I basically only play Elden Ring haha.
306313, What are you afraid of breaking?
Posted by Numba_33, Wed Jul-13-22 12:58 PM
>I thought about getting an internal but dont want to break
>anything. So that is why I basically only play Elden Ring
>haha.
306314, It’s wild how variable internet still is for people
Posted by Nodima, Thu Jul-14-22 06:18 PM
PlayStation is blazing fast compared to five years ago for me. I was listening to a Summer League podcast and got nostalgic for NBA 2K, so I downloaded a game I basically hate (NBA 2K22) at about 115GB in just under 20 minutes.

I have to worry more about going over my data cap re-downloading games that huge I’m almost certain I won’t play much of than how long they’ll take to install.

~~~~~~~~~
306315, damn I didn't realize data caps were still around
Posted by Lach, Fri Jul-15-22 08:40 AM
I got AT&T fiber 1gbps with no cap. Sometimes I check my monthly usage and it'll be as high as 3+TB some months lol
306316, Man it's crazy easy to install an internal. You won't break it
Posted by Lach, Fri Jul-15-22 08:43 AM
Check my homie's vid - https://youtu.be/tHhgmrr-6j8

I installed in like 2 minutes.
306551, Anyone cop GOD OF WAR or JEDI SURVIVOR?
Posted by bwood, Sun May-28-23 10:07 AM
Replaying through MILES MORALES as I'm seeing the movie Tuesday afternoon, and wondered about those 2 games.

FINALLY beat GHOST OF TSUSHIMA back in August after starting that bitch on my brother's PS4. What an upgrade that was across the board.
306552, RE: Anyone cop GOD OF WAR or JEDI SURVIVOR?
Posted by JFrost1117, Sun May-28-23 02:03 PM
I blasted through Ragnarok when it came out and just finished JS on Xbox. It was kinda short but there’s a ton of side shit to clean up.
306553, RE: Anyone cop GOD OF WAR or JEDI SURVIVOR?
Posted by bwood, Mon May-29-23 03:53 PM
Damn. Looks like I'm copping both then.
306554, RE: Anyone cop GOD OF WAR or JEDI SURVIVOR?
Posted by Numba_33, Tue May-30-23 07:49 AM
>FINALLY beat GHOST OF TSUSHIMA back in August after starting
>that bitch on my brother's PS4. What an upgrade that was
>across the board.

How so? The sole game I played both on the PS4 and the PS5 was Control. The improved hardware on the PS5 fixed a ton of the stuttering and lag issues I got repeatedly on the PS4, enough to help carry me towards beating Control on the PS5 when I had no interest in beating it on the PS4.

Outside of some minor glitches when challenging groups of enemies in Ghost, I don't remember the PS4 faltering while playing that game. I remember liking it well enough when I played it on the PS4, but I didn't feel like revisiting it on the PS5. What differences did you come across on the PS5?
306556, For me, it was mostly visual.
Posted by JFrost1117, Wed May-31-23 03:02 PM

>Outside of some minor glitches when challenging groups of
>enemies in Ghost, I don't remember the PS4 faltering while
>playing that game. I remember liking it well enough when I
>played it on the PS4, but I didn't feel like revisiting it on
>the PS5. What differences did you come across on the PS5?

I can't remember any real technical issues on the PS4 Slim where I first played it. I'm visualizing the region with the bold red flower field that blew me away on the PS5 upgrade. I didn't own any version of PS until Spider-Man PS4 dropped, so I wasn't exactly a power user (still not).
306557, It’s just stupid pretty.
Posted by Nodima, Thu Jun-01-23 10:09 PM
Also, the haptics are really cool, both surface and context sensitive. The same stone causes different rumbles depending on your speed and whether you’re on foot or a horse. Different grasses cause different effects, too.

That being said, I’ve had this issue with both Sekiro, Jedi Fallen Order and Tsushima on PS5 - the trigger has less throw than on PS4, or more resistance, or both, and it makes the parrying feel far less responsive to me. If I’m being fully honest, actually kind of bad.

~~~~~~~~~
306555, I finished Jedi Survivor, loved it.
Posted by soulfunk, Tue May-30-23 11:40 AM
Great story, and the gameplay was an improvement over Fallen Order...
306562, Loved God of War, Was okay with Jedi Survivor
Posted by josephmurf2384, Sun Jun-04-23 03:50 AM
I don't like the fact that all the rewards seemed more cosmetic and i would love some customization to the effects of the outfits and weapon customizations in survivor.