Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subject2K/FF16/Starfield
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=305025&mesg_id=306607
306607, 2K/FF16/Starfield
Posted by JFrost1117, Sun Sep-17-23 02:21 AM
2K - This new "ProPlay" movement system they're promoting seems glitchy and teleport-y. I'll be dribbling toward the basket at a weird angle, try to drive, and then teleport to the basket at an angle that I'm sure would destroy both of my legs IRL. Shots that feel like a sure thing brick, shots that feel off swish easily. I like having ALL the badges at once, but I don't like losing progress because this team played better defense than another.

FF16 - I had heard the podcasts say it was very Game of Thrones-ish, but playing through, I'm feeling it. I'm getting through combat just button-mashing, but I don't know what I'm doing, generally. I'm thankful for the "Equip best magic attack" and "equip best gear" options. Clearly, I can read, but it's hard to tell what actually makes you better at any given moment.

Starfield - I'm guessing I need to get back into Bethesda Games mind mode, because playing it like a shooter is a lil disappointing. I'm trying to switch weapons like Halo, and I lost a lot of progress in the first base you fly to. I didn't like that first space battle. I'm not sure why they went back to a silent protagonist after Fallout 4 let you speak.

Overall, I'm ready for Spider-Man 2 and MK1 to round out my year.