Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectNot me!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=305025&mesg_id=306494
306494, Not me!
Posted by jimaveli, Fri Mar-24-23 04:00 PM
>Had to drop the difficulty one notch because the Mad King and
>the new Valkyrie Queen were fucking me to pieces, mostly at
>the last second. I finished up the Muspelheim Trials today
>after figuring out the runes that needed to be activated.

I don't think I'm gonna make Platinum. But I just finished the main quest this week. After playing the first one and feeling like I was too locked in on the main mission to my detriment, I tried to do as many things as possible before finishing the main game. So I rolled up on the scene at the end somewhere in the Level 8 range with all my magic joints maxed out AND my weapons were pretty loaded up as well. And it helped me quite a bit. I got to the point I was rarely dying (of course, I wasn't playing on GMGOW cuz I ain't got time for 1-hit kills and silly stuff like that over here).

So far, I'm in love with the post-credits stuff. It really is a good/rewarding time. And you can tell they thought about it pretty hard coming out of the first one. I'm going to run through a lot of that stuff.

I made it a point to get ALL of the ravens before I went into what I figured was the last part of the main quest. I had like 6-7 left. So I took a couple of sessions to hunt the rest of them down. And hell yeah I cheated/watched a vid on some of em. Most of the missing ones were in shady places that I probably never would have look for on my own so I felt guiltless. I threw the ax at the shady ones hard AF in my mind!

I think the improvements between the games are super obvious to me since I went straight from the first game into the 2nd one. So I really felt that age jump on Atreus too. Just the simple deal of him being able to climb on his own for instance. These folks had me in my feelings playing this game!