Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI beat the game last night.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=305025&mesg_id=306437
306437, I beat the game last night.
Posted by Numba_33, Mon Dec-12-22 11:03 AM
I was at level 6 or 7 on the weapons and armor by the time I got to the last bosses and as result, they weren't that hard. I was somewhat determined to do the side-events so I could be at a decent enough level to beat the latter bosses with minimal problems. Similar to the recent Horizon Zero Dawn game, I did so many of the side quests before beating the game that I don't feel that motivated to do the extra side quests that's available now that the main quest is over.

The second portions of Vanaheim that opened up once you get to the latter portions of the game, along with some bosses I don't want to spoil provided some decent level of enjoyment because they broke from the monotony that heavily burdened the game.

This is completely off tangent, but I didn't play Red Dead II to completion at all. I shut the game off about 5-10 minutes in because I was so turned off by the game. The mixture of the slow and sluggish pace of the winter setting mixed with the fact one button did two actions or more actions was enough to repulse me from wanting to go further.