Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subject5 Free Months of Game Pass
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=305025&mesg_id=306128
306128, 5 Free Months of Game Pass
Posted by WarriorPoet415, Wed Mar-09-22 09:16 AM
Got the offer and rolled with it. Set a reminder on my phone to cancel it a week ahead of time just in case I decide to not stick with it.

Used it to start Octopath Traveler (about 1/2 way through) Really nice jrpg.

Also downloaded Nier Automata, but it's leaving GamePass at the end of March so I don't know if it's worth keeping up with it. I just started it. We'll see.

I also downloaded SubNautica and Far: Changing Tides. FCT is a cool little artsy side scroller. Haven't touched SN yet.

AND THEN.....my dumb ass bought Elden Ring. I gotta stop with the Souls-like games. I'm not that good at them. I have Nioh on PS4, Sekiro and all three Souls joints. I've only beaten Souls 2. Was on my way to beating Souls 3 and got distracted/busy and tried to jump back in, where I left off and I was totally lost. Sekiro sucked my soul out early and I keep telling myself I'll go back, but *sigh*

Started a Samurai on Elden Ring, made some decent early progress. Will probably get back into it and use plenty of internet sites to figure out what the hell to do.

And all of the above games have interrupted my run on Far Cry 6. Which interrupted my run on Watch Dogs: Legion, which interrupted my run on Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

So yeah. Backlog.

"To Each His Reach"

but.....

Fuck aliens.