Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectyou are forced to play poker early chapter 2 in a main mission
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=305025&mesg_id=305911
305911, you are forced to play poker early chapter 2 in a main mission
Posted by HecticHavoc, Fri Nov-05-21 05:39 PM
i have spent this entire week playing this game and i've just been hunting. I unlocked the Legend of the East Satchel, which is a massive pain in the ass but glad I have it this early now. I am pretty close to crafting every possible upgrade at Camp. hunted a few Legendary Animals on the way.

I found 2 3-star Wolves in one single attack, which is an absolute UNICORN, I skin them and put a carcass on my main horse and a horse i bring with me hunting, fast traveled to camp, and the carcass are gone. big mistake there.

its honestly remarkable how much of this game you can play without even progressing in a story mission. Hunting is amazing in this game - ill do a few Stranger missions if I see them but I dont plan on even progressing past Chapter 2 until I finish my camp upgrades and Trapper outfits.

I beat the game and got to 88% completion but I found the epilogue super boring so I am maxing out as much as possible early on so I can enjoy the story after i've done most of everything.